I had forgotten just how bad …..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always feed good quality dry. Tried raw, too much hassle, especially in summer. My dogs have been healthy and long lived. Just put a bitch down at  nearly fifteen. If you change from raw to dry

Reminds me of our old cocker getting in the green food bin once. He just kept eating by time we spotted him he was as wide as he was long. Greedy git. That got messy 

You cannot let them go back and forward to the sack as and when they want  I remember a lads big deerhound thing filling it's boots after he had got his head in the sack of dry, had the shed and

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

You believe that chart if you like I made the stuff for 5 year so I no what goes in it, 

i think arden are a smallish company or was mate it’s 50 quid a bag so works out at 4 quid a kg id expect some meat in there 

compared to skinners the main ingredient is brown rice and meat meal which is bone and offal insides etc similar to dog mince just without all the water in the mince 

if you fed each for a week you would know which is a good food mate ?C4E55B90-9F04-4EC0-8CEB-409508736A30.png.721da4634a0a7568eebea1e4485e52a0.png

On 04/02/2023 at 22:11, Moocher71 said:

What meat ? Bone meal you mean and oils 

No meat? Not even carcasses 

Good to get info from someone who's actually worked in one of these places.

What actual ingredients goes into the machines then pal?

14 hours ago, dodger said:

No meat? Not even carcasses 

Good to get info from someone who's actually worked in one of these places.

What actual ingredients goes into the machines then pal?

It's made up of bone meal ,fish ,meat oils and grains so no meat actually goes in the mix .

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, dodger said:

Atleast some real meat obviously not guna be steak but carcasses atleast 

most chicken mince is just carcasses mate the best meat wise that goes in is chicken wings 

Edited by mC HULL
On 08/02/2023 at 20:32, mC HULL said:

most chicken mince is just carcasses mate the best meat wise that goes in is chicken wings 

I tried countless kibbles over the years from orijen down to 10 pound a bag stuff and done the all raw diet but after all that time mate iv found old school wholemeal bread meat n some veg better than the lot?

• Like 1