.177 fac

It is very rare we see any footage of .177 being used at fac levels which made this vid quite interesting. Not sure what FPE it is running at but it states it is 935FPS throgh an Impact.  It seems there are some rather large rats in South Africa and although no distances are given, it certainly stops them.

WWW.AIRGUN101.COM

177 SLUG AIRGUN PEST CONTROL - How To Smash Rats With Airguns In this video, I show you how to...

Phil

Well we know sub 12 is more than capable of shooting rats Mitch in fact that is all I used for a couple of years linked to the fact that fac in .177 has very little following in the UK, I just wondered what they would be like not that I am wanting a .177 (except Jimmy's FX Verminator), give me a .25 fac any day of the week.

You sound a right moaner tonight Mitch, whats up, a shit day, just something to look at as it's got VERY slow on here lately. ?

Phil

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, philpot said:

Eh up Jimmy, thought you might join in.

I'm in the process of getting a kral mortal not every ones kind of rifle mind it being a tactical designed rifle 

But what gets me is every time you search on utube for them or any other rifle from kral all you get is lads from S, A shooting high powered rifles witch dose not help us when we are researching them in sud 12 

As in high power we no there going to be far better than a sud 12 rifle 

And for what we use them for and what we can achieve with a sub 12 rifle 

I reckon they would be crying if they had to use one of ours lol

Any way here is the mortal 

And yes as soon as a member of the public see, s me I recon in about 30 minutes I'd be covered in red dots 

Off the police ???

Screenshot_20230120_212111_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 2
9 hours ago, philpot said:

Look at the Kral group on facebook Jimmy, there are some fac from USA but most is sub 12 from the UK. I don't think you do FB but as far as the groups are concerned, it can be very good.

Phil

What vids I can find in sub 12 are good Phil 

But in fac there outstanding 

?????

• 2 weeks later...