Missing persons

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can never bring myself to get involved in these discussions containing allegations about family. Let the police do their job. There's two little girls waiting for their mum to come home, absolutely

Senile old codger or not you're a f****n idiot !

The media now a days and espeacially the news is absolute poison scare mongering head line hunting basically shit stirring half the time to grab a head line. They wreck every thing they mention. Stand

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Very strange , it can’t be that remote that she got kidnapped or worse and no one saw anything?? She must have somehow got out to sea surely? How many miles is it to the sea??? From where her phone was???

I'd describe it as semi remote mate the village itself Is quite small but surrounded by other bigger villages and plenty of busy roads also and just outside the city of Preston and the town of Blackpool with Lancaster a few miles in the other direction..

• Like 1
Just now, dodger said:

I'd describe it as semi rural the village itself Is quite small but surrounded by other bigger villages and plenty of busy roads also and just outside the city of Preston and the town of Blackpool with Lancaster a few miles in the other direction..

1 hour ago, dodger said:

Obviously not funny but there did actually used to be a big cat round those parts or atleast plenty of sightings it was referred to as the pilling panther 

Lh from hyfly shot a ocelot which was a family pet which he replaced there was a few sighting still is but a  clear sighting greyman has the paper work for made by a big shooting man and he's as honest as they come 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Lh from hyfly shot a ocelot which was a family pet which he replaced there was a few sighting still is but a  clear sighting greyman has the paper work for made by a big shooting man and he's as honest as they come 

You mean leeroy?

I havnt personally seen anything just what locals n farmers have said in the past but I have heard anything mentioned for ages.

Did greyman put those details on here?

7 hours ago, dodger said:

You mean leeroy?

I havnt personally seen anything just what locals n farmers have said in the past but I have heard anything mentioned for ages.

Did greyman put those details on here?

No mate, it’s part of the problem for those that don’t believe it has people’s personal details in the paperwork and a note asking for it to be only shown to people that need to see it but as soon as things go online  they are free for anyone to do whatever they want with so it’s another small piece in a bigger jigsaw ??

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Deker said:

Did I hear right somewhere, the husband has an alibi????

Whatever, seems more than odd this whole thing!

Don't know, but the police did say that everyone that they've looked at, have been eliminated from the case. 

5 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Don't know, but the police did say that everyone that they've looked at, have been eliminated from the case. 

VERY, VERY strange!    For all concerned, and whatever the outcome, I hope a resolution is found soon!

Edited by Deker

If she was in a teams meeting or call who ever was the other end must have some info. The meetings are recorded as well some times. Hard to beleave she placed her phone on the bench then went stood by river which was fair few yards away and slipped in. You would take your phone with you if you fancied a change of scenery. 

• Like 2

If you look on Google earth or other satellite maps just up stream from where Nicola Bulley was seen last not the bench there is a lake surrounded by houses. Surely they should look in theres it's closest to the last spot she was actually seen.

Imo the Police cocked this right up. They made their mind up she was in the river and would not have any different theory's on it. They never closed the area off let the public in to walk over any evidence that might have been there, wether it be foul play or accident.

Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Deker said:

Did I hear right somewhere, the husband has an alibi????

Whatever, seems more than odd this whole thing!

they reported that there house had cctv cameras all over it and he was seen on cctv at the time she went missing which ruled him out from any part of it......

• Like 2

Again not a mention of this today on the on the hourly news on the radio especially with still no outcome I find this really strange..

I also find it strange that her dog was dry even tho it was off the lead and next to water especially with it being a springer there savage for water..

• Like 1