Missing persons

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can never bring myself to get involved in these discussions containing allegations about family. Let the police do their job. There's two little girls waiting for their mum to come home, absolutely

Senile old codger or not you're a f****n idiot !

The media now a days and espeacially the news is absolute poison scare mongering head line hunting basically shit stirring half the time to grab a head line. They wreck every thing they mention. Stand

Posted Images

With the advances in DNA and other forensic areas, Its highly unlikely that anyone found guilty of these types of offences would not be anything but guilty, Unless someone high up ordered it. 

With this in mind then its high time the death penalty was re- introduced, A 9mm to the back of the head would be a cost saving that could be put towards our Energy bills, The same goes for treason. 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

With the advances in DNA and other forensic areas, Its highly unlikely that anyone found guilty of these types of offences would not be anything but guilty, Unless someone high up ordered it. 

With this in mind then its high time the death penalty was re- introduced, A 9mm to the back of the head would be a cost saving that could be put towards our Energy bills, The same goes for treason. 

I've always believed they should execute such individuals Live on the 10 o'clock News...same format as ISIS Etc ?

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I've always believed they should execute such individuals Live on the 10 o'clock News...same format as ISIS Etc ?

No mate ,just take all organs out and give a chance to some poor unfortunate, 

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

Now look here my good man, why waste bullets , i already have a part time job, i could easily fit in another, ROPE  is all ya need and i will supply that, and  do the job without compunction

• Like 2
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Now look here my good man, why waste bullets , i already have a part time job, i could easily fit in another, ROPE  is all ya need and i will supply that, and  do the job without compunction

To much pomp and ceremony, Taken from the court room upon being found guilty. Shot in the head, the body incinerated and the ashes cast to the wind, 

Really strange how this case isn't bring coverd by sky news now, obviously it's terrible what has happened in Turkey and Syria but this is one of our own and has been missing for 12 days now with two poor kids surely people need regular updates on this seems weird..

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Only one sensible conclusion stalked by a big cat and dragged off 

Obviously not funny but there did actually used to be a big cat round those parts or atleast plenty of sightings it was referred to as the pilling panther 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1