Missing persons

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can never bring myself to get involved in these discussions containing allegations about family. Let the police do their job. There's two little girls waiting for their mum to come home, absolutely

Senile old codger or not you're a f****n idiot !

The media now a days and espeacially the news is absolute poison scare mongering head line hunting basically shit stirring half the time to grab a head line. They wreck every thing they mention. Stand

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Seems strange, would you leave your phone on a bench?? Even playing with dog?? 

Phones can easily be traced , saying that they will go into it and lift all the deleted messages 

2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

None of what you've said, rules out her falling into the river. 

no it doesn't but they can't find foot prints ect near the waters edge Police are also following other lines of inquiry including her boyfriend as had 2 businesses dissolved in the last 3 years and money worries and are searching 2 nearby campsites 

• Like 2

I can never bring myself to get involved in these discussions containing allegations about family. Let the police do their job. There's two little girls waiting for their mum to come home, absolutely terrible and unimaginable 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Hmmmm?

WWW.BBC.COM

Police search teams have found no trace of Peter Baglin more than a month after he went...

what you saying? this fella and the bird thats missing? are in on it together???

this fella was seen buying a bottle of whiskey... depressed an topped himself maybe? or a victim of a robbery?

If her husband hasn't killed her...he knows more than he's letting on...

maybe some kind of life insurance scam????

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

what you saying? this fella and the bird thats missing? are in on it together???

this fella was seen buying a bottle of whiskey... depressed an topped himself maybe? or a victim of a robbery?

If her husband hasn't killed her...he knows more than he's letting on...

maybe some kind of life insurance scam????

I'm saying, it's a pretty similar story. Both went missing the same way, and both will be found in the water. No big mystery. No third party involved. Just another story, with a sad ending. 

Now, what makes you think that the husband could have anything to do with this?

Edited by EDDIE B
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I can never bring myself to get involved in these discussions containing allegations about family. Let the police do their job. There's two little girls waiting for their mum to come home, absolutely terrible and unimaginable 

It must be a terrible situation and one i know what stress it puts on the family. My son in laws Father went missing on a Scottish Island some years ago and what did not help was the Sun newspaper printing rubbish and saying a body had been found when it had not .

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

It must be a terrible situation and one i know what stress it puts on the family. My son in laws Father went missing on a Scottish Island some years ago and what did not help was the Sun newspaper printing rubbish and saying a body had been found when it had not .

Unlike the Sun to get it wrong ! 

20 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I'm saying, it's a pretty similar story. Both went missing the same way, and both will be found in the water. No big mystery. No third party involved. Just another story, with a sad ending. 

Now, what makes you think that the husband could have anything to do with this?

They had money problems apparently...half of all murders are carried out by a spouse...statistics prove this,plenty about it out there?

29 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Never even got an apology and recently some true crime programme from SKY have been pestering the family for info to make an episode of the programme.

No where as important as your story ,but listening this morning about a news of the world story back in the 60s ,undercover reporter invited back to a party ,lots of drugs ,and they named mick jagger ,he wasn't even there ,it was Brian Jones, they make it up to sell issues, a scum profession like traffic warden ,bailiff,estate agent ,any form of sales ,the lowest of the low slimey fukcers all of them 

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

was he never found tats?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

They had money problems apparently...half of all murders are carried out by a spouse...statistics prove this,plenty about it out there?

Yes, but in this scenario, does it make sense? Personally, I don't think so. It would be one hell of a murder plan, and how would he carry it out?