Missing persons

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can never bring myself to get involved in these discussions containing allegations about family. Let the police do their job. There's two little girls waiting for their mum to come home, absolutely

Senile old codger or not you're a f****n idiot !

The media now a days and espeacially the news is absolute poison scare mongering head line hunting basically shit stirring half the time to grab a head line. They wreck every thing they mention. Stand

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Been reading about that poor women up north who disappeared walking her dog. Her dog and phone were found, maybe she tried saving her dog???? Bloody terrible situation

Apparently the dog was dry when it was found, so they are ruling that out, her phone was still logged onto a conference call as well. The fact the police are saying they are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident, tells me they know more than is being released.

1 hour ago, paulus said:

Apparently the dog was dry when it was found, so they are ruling that out, her phone was still logged onto a conference call as well. The fact the police are saying they are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident, tells me they know more than is being released.

if they don't find a body soon ...it's another Suzy lamkin ?

• Like 1

Seems that there working on the theory she's slipped into the river weighed down by her winter clothes , to be honest i was half expecting her partner to be arrested

as quite often happens in these cases   

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Seems that there working on the theory she's slipped into the river weighed down by her winter clothes , to be honest i was half expecting her partner to be arrested

as quite often happens in these cases   

I could be wrong but after seeing him on the news this was the first thing that popped into my head,  something just didn't feel right ?  as you say it's a scenario that often occurs. 

• Like 1

I find it strange they haven't found a body in the river yet after a week looking with divers etc, it's not like its in flood and only a small river. The dog when found was bone dry something don't fit in my mind.

Arry

• Like 2