Avon Searider

Just now, paulus said:

Oily rag job and a proper seat that will look the business mate

There's not that many left, or so bro has told me...hes been on some beamish collectors site... all a bit nerdy for me...

Not like bird watching and fishing eh! Lol

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worth more than that i'd say and worth doing a bit of research first if i were you on what second hand ribs go for,but i would sort of forget about diving clubs etc as they want up to date super safe

Any lads on here know what these might be worth? I'm going to ebay them, but don't know what price to put on them.. been hanging around for years and we just can't get round to a full restoration

Slight deviation,but talking of boats and men toys,my mates got a lot of toys,a Lamborghini,jet-skis,Harley’s,the works.Most of the brits here have toys they never had back home,I visited a store toda

Posted Images

3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I was thinking around £500 Sean.. we'll pump them up and the hulls are sound so fir someone with a bit of time on their hands its a nice project...

Owes me nothing... a favour, problem is if you've got any space around you everyone else fills it for you! Lol

Worth more than that i'd say and worth doing a bit of research first if i were you on what second hand ribs go for,but i would sort of forget about diving clubs etc as they want up to date super safe together boats.

• Like 4
46 minutes ago, fireman said:

Worth more than that i'd say and worth doing a bit of research first if i were you on what second hand ribs go for,but i would sort of forget about diving clubs etc as they want up to date super safe together boats.

Cheers mate... just had a text from a mate saying they should be worth more than £500 as well, was thinking the bidding might go past that.. they both need a bit of work, like I said ideal project for someone with a bit of time and a decent little boat at the end...

• Like 2

Slight deviation,but talking of boats and men toys,my mates got a lot of toys,a Lamborghini,jet-skis,Harley’s,the works.Most of the brits here have toys they never had back home,I visited a store today it stocked all sorts of shiny things.

31C1B96D-B1AF-4773-BA14-310D56A12CAD.jpeg

262ECAA5-7822-49E5-A7DC-7DDE581730CE.jpeg

076A845B-1823-4433-B151-6BD500F66F00.jpeg

323F0E9A-A254-45A9-88B6-4753BE7516DE.jpeg

• Like 3
1 hour ago, socks said:

Why are you on here and not working. Written warning on its way. 

you know how yesterday you said you could sort anything out...cos your the man....well I'm sat here still waiting for this delivery. ..lol

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, TOMO said:

you know how yesterday you said you could sort anything out...cos your the man....well I'm sat here still waiting for this delivery. ..lol

Touche ?

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

Well I don’t drive the fukcing truck do I. That’s a job for menials.