Where are they

Ha Ha...they are all at the schools/factories/offices/etc I have to deal with.   Have regular shoots/culls at a number of sites, (a lot of them schools) as well as netting and spike work.  Been at 3 schools last week on the Pigeon as it was half term!!

It will never stop, so the work/money rolls on!!!  :) :good:

On 19/02/2023 at 18:35, Deker said:

Ha Ha...they are all at the schools/factories/offices/etc I have to deal with.   Have regular shoots/culls at a number of sites, (a lot of them schools) as well as netting and spike work.  Been at 3 schools last week on the Pigeon as it was half term!!

It will never stop, so the work/money rolls on!!!  :) :good:

But that’s cereals ain’t it mate .Woodies appear scarce .

• 1 month later...

They're in my garden I tell you.  Every day I have wash the residue off of my car bonnet.  Sometimes there's 5 ..6 big splats on the bonnet  from where they sit on the power line above.  And along the front fence line in the lawn grass.  They come down on the front and back lawns pecking away at the clover or something.  The problem is that my house is surrounded by roads front and side and over looked by houses and road footpaths.  The house is in a situation where controlling the pigeons  by final solutions are not possible.  Without getting the locals up in a posse and even being reported for shooting or something.  Apart from dumping on the car and lawns they ain't  causing enough of a nuisance to get involved with the gen public.