Prince of the poachers

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jacklighting is lamping dude,working with some SoCal guys,the lingua Franca is rubbing off on me,it’s gnarly.Compton is like a posh pennywell.

Know poaching is a .. popular, for lack of a better word, subject over there. Figured some would enjoy this guy.  

Is seagal not on it ??? 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, TOMO said:

both of those are probably very interesting. .but there just to long ..I just don't have the time to invest in a two hour long chat

Quite right … get back to work. 

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

both of those are probably very interesting. .but there just to long ..I just don't have the time to invest in a two hour long chat

That statement always confuses me.

Head phones , put your phone in your pocket, bluetooth it too your car and listen on your way to work ect. Listen to a little come back later....  Sitting in front of a computer isn't the only option . I mean it's the same as a book . If I gave you a 500page book you don't have to read it all in one sitting just read a little and book mark. I mean when I was listening to the gulag archipelago I'd just listen to a little bit while cooking or something ate a note of the time stamp when I got bored and I'd come back to it later when I felt like it

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

That statement always confuses me.

Head phones , put your phone in your pocket, bluetooth it too your car and listen on your way to work ect. Listen to a little come back later....  Sitting in front of a computer isn't the only option . I mean it's the same as a book . If I gave you a 500page book you don't have to read it all in one sitting just read a little and book mark. I mean when I was listening to the gulag archipelago I'd just listen to a little bit while cooking or something ate a note of the time stamp when I got bored and I'd come back to it later when I felt like it

Yeh. ..I don't have head phones...but I get your point...

I think it's the two hour investment 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

only just told him I'm off work yesterday and today.....I'm sure he was swearing in Welsh down the phone...lol

He's a proper grabber now mate... your just a number to him!! lol

• Haha 1

Many moons ago, fifty odd years, somebody in Scotland had a scuffle with a gamekeeper in a pub. The gamekeeper accused him of shooting his pheasants at night. The fella who was accused was really mad, because the gamekeeper laid hands on him in a public place and then fecked off whilst he was being stopp3d from defending himself by punters in the pub.

Somebody,I have no idea who it was, then dumped dozens of metal wing tabs from shot pheasants' wings right outside the gamekeeper's House.

Terrible thing to do.

Edited by jukel123