Yesterday afternoon .

2 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

More than welcome here ben.

Let me know in advance mate and will try and get sheep moved 

All joking aside get the odd one or two here to shoot mate if you ever get down here

Moved closer or further away?? ? 

Cheers pal, yeah I know. The cider is tempting!! 

Edited by BenBhoy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit late in writing this but here tis .Yesterday afternoon Id cleared my diary as I was going to have a last day flight on the geese . One of my  blokes had an issue with his van so I was late ge

I’ll let him park his car on my driveway and sleep in it, anytime he likes ??

21 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:   You need to get out in the field to experience stuff like that.       One of my NY resolutions is to try to be nicer, especially to simp

Posted Images

19 hours ago, si brown said:

me and stav

Like some poor man's Ant & Dec?? 

Cheers Si...you're a good 'un. 

Been fortunate, via this forum, to have  got in touch with some proper selfless, helpful fellas who you can genuinely rely on as mates.

Grateful. 

(And a little weekend pisseđ)

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Like 4

Out of the lads I’ve met off here Id say 75% are clueless ,useless ,wannabe using types that I dumped after the first meet .6 have been ok with 3 along the same lines as myself .

Anyone still mad for it after a week solid stalking lamping and keeping up with the pace I walk is ok in my book .

Seriously Ben get yourself down for a weekend .I’ve a high chair ,I mean high seat just handy for spying on next doors sheep.Who knows, you may strike up a meaningful relationship with one of them ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Out of the lads I’ve met off here Id say 75% are clueless ,useless ,wannabe using types that I dumped after the first meet .6 have been ok with 3 along the same lines as myself .

Anyone still mad for it after a week solid stalking lamping and keeping up with the pace I walk is ok in my book .

Seriously Ben get yourself down for a weekend .I’ve a high chair ,I mean high seat just handy for spying on next doors sheep.Who knows, you may strike up a meaningful relationship with one of them ??

Same here , out of all the people I have taken out over the years very few have matched my high standard.

A lot just can't handle being out day and night or all weekend .

When I used to do a lot of rabbitting in the Borders we used to ferret all day and lamp all night , couple of hours kip and at it again . Seen young lads nearly crying as couldnt hack it ,we used to sleep in the shepherds bothy either on the floor or on a bench , christ it was cold.

I remember one trip to a new piece of ground , we were out all day and then lamping when it started pissing down . This was in January and we got soaked to the bone so we had to sleep in a stable with the horses ,nicking the horses blankets to try and keep warm , how we never got hypothermia I will never know.

It is hard to find decent men of the same ilk who can put in a good shift without wanting to go home because the Mrs has that big thumb print on their forehead ?

This is why I find going solo is best , no time restraints and do as you please. 

I am off to  Scotland today and will be stalking all day and lamping tonight in the pleasure of my own company ?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Am I one of the 3 ? Or the 6 ? Please don’t tell me I’m a 75% ‘er !! 

• Haha 3