Yesterday afternoon .

11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Trouble on here is some folk can give it but can’t take it back unlike yourself mate

I'm on here how you'd find me in real life...I'm not apologetic or shy. But I'm also happy to let water go under the bridge. We're all on here for a common interest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit late in writing this but here tis .Yesterday afternoon Id cleared my diary as I was going to have a last day flight on the geese . One of my  blokes had an issue with his van so I was late ge

I’ll let him park his car on my driveway and sleep in it, anytime he likes ??

21 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:   You need to get out in the field to experience stuff like that.       One of my NY resolutions is to try to be nicer, especially to simp

Posted Images

Just now, BenBhoy said:

I'm on here how you'd find me in real life...I'm not apologetic or shy. But I'm also happy to let water go under the bridge. We're all on here for a common interest.

I wouldn’t expect no less mate .I never shy away from confrontation nor am I ever the instigator ,piss taker yes but never angry  .Once done it’s forgotten ,no ill  feeling ,no grudges .

I hate  weekness in a man and try surround myself with honest speaking ,loyal lads .The best way to find this out is with banter .

Your right we are here for a common cause .It’s a pity you don’t have the time for a visit.

15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

don’t have the time for a visit.

What a lame excuse , speaks volumes.

If I get invited anywhere I break my neck to get there , if you're dedicated you make time ..Simple ?

I've travelled as far North as Aberdeen and as far South as Kent ...needs must.

Some guys live for the sport like me and you whereas others like the idea but dont make any effort. 

2 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

What a lame excuse , speaks volumes.

If I get invited anywhere I break my neck to get there , if you're dedicated you make time ..Simple ?

Some guys live for the sport like me and you whereas others like the idea but dont make any effort. 

Fair comment Mark .I’ve offered ,can’t say fairer than that .

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Make sure you've got some vaseline ?

My gaydar is spot on mate .If he so much as smells wrong it’s back in the motor and feck off ?

5 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Make sure you've got some vaseline ?

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

f I get invited anywhere I break my neck to get there , if you're dedicated you make time ..Simple ?

Some guys have a profession that means a lot to them, rather than licking arsé & telling tales to try creep up the ladder of a company that doesn't give a shiť about you. Some guys graft & are proud to be knackered at end of day. And then some work part-time as a personal shopper. Meh. 

I really like my pest control shooting & do far more than I post as couple of crows a day etc isn't that interesting. But in terms of "the sport" my job & my family come way before. Now stop panicking because your fwend is talking to someone else in a civil way, you weird creep. 

Bollocķs now I've fucķed up another NY resolution!! 

were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

• Haha 4

If you asked my wife she would say the hunting comes first but it dosnt .If I had to stay in to look after her ,there’s plenty of people I can rely on to come round while I’m out .Now there’s  caring for ya .

Got to be honest I schedule my life and family around hunting .I’ve been lucky enough not to want for much through hard graft when I was younger and now it’s me time ,almost daily .

20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

.I’ve been lucky enough not to want for much through hard graft when I was younger and now it’s me time ,almost daily .

Same here mate , worked for 40 years and now deserve plenty me time.

Mortgage free , 2 cars paid for and lots of savings in the bank.

Couldnt give 2 fecks what others think , my life is great.

Some poor feckers have to clean up sheep shit for a living ...pity the feckers ??

5 hours ago, si brown said:

Loads of stuff to go at up here Ben and you know me and stav will

put you up any time?

Don't know what you are drinking or what soap you are using Si but you look younger than ever in your avatar dear boy. ?

Phil

• Haha 2

More than welcome here ben.

Let me know in advance mate and will try and get sheep moved 

All joking aside get the odd one or two here to shoot mate if you ever get down here

• Haha 1