Just an observation

The last few weeks I was talking to a few proper sensible lurcher lads,just seeing what type lurchers were running ,and my lads and I fancy ,a saluki hound bull hound type,but it seems the crosses over here are very limited to across the water,...if it's not wheaten x or bull x it's hard to find the type we seek ..it seems there's a lack other types than the above or maybe I haven't met the right man,..the search goes on ....

There's some collie bull hounds ,but the kelpies I have have that kind of thing covered ..over the summer I'll have a look about,....bringing a pup in from over the water now has become a hardship,...how times change 

• Like 2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wunt know what u got tho ,best 2 run them on till 18 month then machine gun the surplus u scarecrow 

The last few weeks I was talking to a few proper sensible lurcher lads,just seeing what type lurchers were running ,and my lads and I fancy ,a saluki hound bull hound type,but it seems the crosses ove

Would it not be worth cobbing your saluki on the back of summat 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

The last few weeks I was talking to a few proper sensible lurcher lads,just seeing what type lurchers were running ,and my lads and I fancy ,a saluki hound bull hound type,but it seems the crosses over here are very limited to across the water,...if it's not wheaten x or bull x it's hard to find the type we seek ..it seems there's a lack other types than the above or maybe I haven't met the right man,..the search goes on ....

There's some collie bull hounds ,but the kelpies I have have that kind of thing covered ..over the summer I'll have a look about,....bringing a pup in from over the water now has become a hardship,...how times change 

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Firstly ,I haven't done enough with him to make him worth breeding from ,then I'd have to find a bitch that is worth breeding from,no one wants a pure on anything other than a greyhound over here,and it's not worth the effort ,expense and difficulty finding homes for the remaining pups,...it should be a better option to buy in 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Firstly ,I haven't done enough with him to make him worth breeding from ,then I'd have to find a bitch that is worth breeding from,no one wants a pure on anything other than a greyhound over here,and it's not worth the effort ,expense and difficulty finding homes for the remaining pups,...it should be a better option to buy in 

Fair enough surry

3 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Get a working pit bull n put your pure saluki over it?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dodger said:

Get a working pit bull n put your pure saluki over it?

So I'd have what???I can have a pit greyhound with ease,....and again who in their right mind would take the rest of the litter,...I have no interest in breeding my own,I have a Irish coursing greyhound bitch here,and I only want 1 pup not a litter ...I really cannot see a saluki/pit being fast enough for my needs,I'm after an all round hunting hound,and fox will be way down the list of quarry species 

16 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

So I'd have what???I can have a pit greyhound with ease,....and again who in their right mind would take the rest of the litter,...I have no interest in breeding my own,I have a Irish coursing greyhound bitch here,and I only want 1 pup not a litter ...I really cannot see a saluki/pit being fast enough for my needs,I'm after an all round hunting hound,and fox will be way down the list of quarry species 

You'd maybe pleasantly surprised..

8 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

It's not what I want ,I kept pits for 22 years ,and. I couldn't think of basterdizing a saluki with one lol

Reckon your have to get one from England or Wales, failing that you got the saluki and the greyhound get yoursen a bull terrier and you'll have what you want in 10 year or less

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Black neck said:

Reckon your have to get one from England or Wales, failing that you got the saluki and the greyhound get yoursen a bull terrier and you'll have what you want in 10 year or less

I'd be 70 by then lol....the search goes on lol

20 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Breed your own and tap what you don't want/need sounds harsh but it's a reality or put them on for pet homes 

It is harsh, he only wants one pup so tap 11 on the head if she has 12 ? What a cnt.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 1