Just after some help/advice

Just now, foxdropper said:

Have to take your word for it mate and things must of moved on a bit ??

advocate stays in the blood for a month or so anything that feed off the dog gets killed 

it’s amazing from what i’ve seen a neighbours takes in rough dogs i’ve seen it work miracles 

its similar to how duramitex works for pigeons 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

advocate stays in the blood for a month or so anything that feed off the dog gets killed 

it’s amazing from what i’ve seen a neighbours takes in rough dogs i’ve seen it work miracles 

its similar to how duramitex works for pigeons 

Tobacco stalks ground down  ,abit of sea salt and parsnip 

13 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Generally speaking the kill all treatments don’t work with mange .Might clear it temporary but it will be back .Needs a stronger dedicated drug to kill it ,prevent re infestation .Vets normally swab ,scrape the skin at 2 week intervals until no more mites are detected .Had it years ago and it’s a bitch to get rid of .Had to burn the kennels and start anew after relocating to a stable which came with its own problems .Was from a fox we dug .Don’t see it in foxes any more ,probably because they are kept to a minimum locally .

Vets promote advocate because they got a deal with the maker and that's why they try palm you off with it ,it don't kill lung worm like they say that's for a fact,

My runner got sore like in the pic because she was going in the brook then running about and it must have got hot ,sweaty and then sore and it cleared up ok ,

It don't look like mange to me 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

id say the staining is from the dog licking it never seen mange start like that ? 

cheapest option is to ask your vet for some advocate be under a tenner be job done mate ?

If dog goes in water it's probably got hot and sweaty and sore as I had that happen to one of mine ,

• Like 1