A new children's book to promote hunting

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just got this on Kindle, and as it's aimed at very young children it does the job admirably. We could do with some more books of this type, though I can hardly see teachers approving it in schools,

Amazon.co.uk WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

She's a we bitch in 2025 won't be able  to fish 10% of Scottish coastline and seas  as well just a start of what the green party and snp will do

Posted Images

Got my book today and as a starter for kids to understand why we do what we do it was really good. Probably no point the likes of us buying it as an educational book but be great as a present to give to townie friends to make them understand a bit more about hunting with dogs. 

On 03/02/2023 at 09:40, Francie, said:

Great stuff mate,if we all put the effort in with our kids then maybe,just maybe we can get our life long traditions back from the brink?

This lads 13,shoots /fishes and likes his dogs :) 8126273A-9FE1-4A80-B04A-0687989185A6.jpeg.6cf0eed6e844cf5387b13bca7fdaf196.jpeghe was in smart togs as was off to watch the football after?

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 31/01/2023 at 15:12, skycat said:

I just got this on Kindle, and as it's aimed at very young children it does the job admirably. We could do with some more books of this type, though I can hardly see teachers approving it in schools, nor the gen z vegan mummies. Still, it's worth promoting as much as we can. Without balance the world is just a Disneyesque playground.

I do a lot of work for education.  Being a pest controller I enjoy engaging in debate/ conversations with staff . The people who are teaching our young ones talk of the badger playing with the rabbit etc . I ofter ask if they should portray such untruths . They are horrified in the main , of the thought of teaching facts . On one occasion a primary school teacher called me effin scum for carrying out the head teachers request of culling pigeons trapped in the school over a long weekend.  Guano everywhere.  She approached me asking where the pigeons were and totally lost it in front of children.  I tried to explain the health implications to the children and herself.  Her words " I don't effin care , your nothing but effin scum " the future is very bleak . Sad times 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, The drover said:

I do a lot of work for education.  Being a pest controller I enjoy engaging in debate/ conversations with staff . The people who are teaching our young ones talk of the badger playing with the rabbit etc . I ofter ask if they should portray such untruths . They are horrified in the main , of the thought of teaching facts . On one occasion a primary school teacher called me effin scum for carrying out the head teachers request of culling pigeons trapped in the school over a long weekend.  Guano everywhere.  She approached me asking where the pigeons were and totally lost it in front of children.  I tried to explain the health implications to the children and herself.  Her words " I don't effin care , your nothing but effin scum " the future is very bleak . Sad times 

She most likely couldn't handle the sexual energy u were giving off 

• Haha 1