Dodgy dog

On 30/01/2023 at 23:15, gasaxeman said:

Sorry no pics wife went down to London for a trip and it was her cousins wife's mate . To me the smell should have been a big give away but the saying there's one born every minute meaning fool is true . I worked with a guy who paid allegedly 4 pound for a big fancy American fridge freezer on ebay only to receive a picture out of a magazine of one . So there's  many fools out there and plenty shysters to take advantage of there greed or gullibility. 

Don’t believe that… eBay would refund straight away, no risk what so ever to the buyer… so I can’t see anyone showing someone a picture or even sending one.. a freezer on eBay would be collection only… got to be one of those story’s that’s been told that many times it’s now believed to be true. 

On a positive note. 

My daughter called me round for advice on the rather sickly baby whippet she'd acquired . It was the only pup left and clearly the runt and had no papers. It also had weird skin problems but being a soft touch (like her Dad ?)she felt sorry for it.  Not soft enough to pay the asking price though and she   walked away with the pup for the princely sum of £100. 

One look told me it wasn't  even a whippet!

Two years on she has a rather good little rough coated lurcher bitch. 

20221022_131445.jpg.6b5de1ede41df8d500cb02dfc00d8719.jpg

• Like 5