Dodgy dog

True story related to me yesterday a friend of a friend bought a puppy during lock down they live in London near camden paid 4 grand for a fluffy cute thing anyways they and there friends liked to take there dogs to the local coffee shops etc but unfortunately this fluffy pup became ill .anyways the owner took the dog to the vets to find out what was wrong with it only to be told they had bought a fox cub . Needless to say any attempt to contact the seller's was blocked on Facebook etc and they disappeared. 

Edited by gasaxeman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 14
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, gasaxeman said:

True story related to me yesterday a friend of a friend bought a puppy during lock down they live in London near camden paid 4 grand for a fluffy cute thing anyways they and there friends liked to take there dogs to the local coffee shops etc but unfortunately this fluffy pup became ill .anyways the owner took the dog to the vets to find out what was wrong with it only to be told they had bought a fox cub . Needless to say any attempt to contact the seller's was blocked on Facebook etc and they disappeared. 

MENTAL ????

7 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Any pictures 

Sorry no pics wife went down to London for a trip and it was her cousins wife's mate . To me the smell should have been a big give away but the saying there's one born every minute meaning fool is true . I worked with a guy who paid allegedly 4 pound for a big fancy American fridge freezer on ebay only to receive a picture out of a magazine of one . So there's  many fools out there and plenty shysters to take advantage of there greed or gullibility. 

11 hours ago, gasaxeman said:

only to be told they had bought a fox cub

The sad part is that even though it got sick it would be much healthier than most designer $4000 fluffy dogs, lol. Friends had a dog that looked exactly like a fox but stockier and said it was half fox but that's impossible from what I know. It was a weird animal and walked into my yard when I had two dog killing pits and they just looked at it and then ignored it.

• Like 1