Workkng Ferrets

Also im going back 20yrs or so when I used to ferret alot with my grandad and uncles,does anyone still ferret at night with white ferrets on clear nights? I rember we did with low light head torches small collars with bells on. Probably because we didn't have much permission then but great fun 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ciaravella said:

Also im going back 20yrs or so when I used to ferret alot with my grandad and uncles,does anyone still ferret at night with white ferrets on clear nights? I rember we did with low light head torches small collars with bells on. Probably because we didn't have much permission then but great fun 

Tried in the snow once under a full moon. Too dam cold lol. Too much cover around here any way. I use bells all the time in the day. If I had to choose between a locator or bells it would be bells every time. Saved me few times when a ferret has surfaced in cover some where 

• Like 2

Think Aussie is talking about this post mate.

On 26/01/2023 at 08:21, Jstan0802 said:

Hi I’ve got 4 Feretts that needs to be rehomed if you can contact me back on 07778596323 that’s will be amazing as need to be rehomed asap 

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
On 03/02/2023 at 21:34, ciaravella said:

Daniel cain thanks for offering those jills mate but I live in Bedfordshire so its to far to travel for me but I do appreciate it

You'll have no problems getting ferrets in beds once they kits on the ground and I'll be honest I've never had a young ferret that wouldn't take to rabbiting ,just start them in small places as most young ferrets don't like going to deep at first ,

I'm not into night time ferreting but I no someone who used to do a lot at night and he even put little lights on ferrets collar so he'd see them once above ground or at least that was the plan ,I don't no if it worked but he says it did ?