Back oot again

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Auld bitch got her weekly bought of ferreting today I've watched her all season getting steadily slower, got a lump on her side that I presume is as big on the inside as on the out, never the less she

Well lads had the auld yin oot wae me the day for her usual spot of ferreting, good to be oot wae the stinkers again, think this will have been her last, just aboot tae turn 15 but she struggled the d

Well lads she'll no be back oot again, the time came this morning efter she deteriorated over the last 2 weeks I made my mind up that it was time to go, she'll be sorely missed. The final van ride, fc

Posted Images

2 hours ago, brambles said:

Auld bitch got her weekly bought of ferreting today I've watched her all season getting steadily slower, got a lump on her side that I presume is as big on the inside as on the out, never the less she wants to go. The wind was strong and cold today which took it out her on  the last fence line.Never a false mark in 14year, be a sad day when she's not with us. Anyway lads a nice wee bag of rabbits today, 1 dig rest bolt fine, lost a few and bitch nailed a few, fcuk Sturgeon lol, keep at it lads it's your "God given right" atb and thanks for looking ?

20230129_150434.jpg

20230129_150027.jpg

20230129_121523.jpg

Out of likes bramble,good on the old bitch,keep her lit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 8 months later...

Well lads had the auld yin oot wae me the day for her usual spot of ferreting, good to be oot wae the stinkers again, think this will have been her last, just aboot tae turn 15 but she struggled the day, I'm glad the weather was relatively warm as that cold biting wind would have hammered her, definitely showing her age

20231022_124931.jpg

20231022_130638.jpg

20231022_125135.jpg

• Like 12