1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i always thought electrolytes hydrate you stiff ? common knowledge water only hydrates  you because of the electrolytes in it 

that’s why distilled water dehydrates you ? 

i feel like mr myagi everytime  i comment to you on here ? 

It’s a shame you look like Yokozuna then. 

again swapping topics around and pulling stuff out of your arse .

@Francie as we taking about how drinking sis tablets affects myself , yes electrolytes will increase sodium levels , just as drinking too much water will flush it out your system . But i have to be honest , I generally only drink water that’s been fortified with something and hardly suffer cramps. The only time I get affected is when I use cheap pre workouts . 

• Haha 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tonic water good for cramps 

that’s why water hydrates you mate you take the electrolytes out of water then it dehydrates you  different water will hydrate you better than others depending on the volume electrolytes in it 

It’s a shame you look like Yokozuna then.  again swapping topics around and pulling stuff out of your arse . @Francie as we taking about how drinking sis tablets affects myself , yes electro

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It’s a shame you look like Yokozuna then. 

again swapping topics around and pulling stuff out of your arse .

@Francie as we taking about how drinking sis tablets affects myself , yes electrolytes will increase sodium levels , just as drinking too much water will flush it out your system . But i have to be honest , I generally only drink water that’s been fortified with something and hardly suffer cramps. The only time I get affected is when I use cheap pre workouts . 

Goodman stiff any particular brand i should go for?

I didnt think there was electrolytes in water mc?

10 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Goodman stiff any particular brand i should go for?

I didnt think there was electrolytes in water mc?

that’s why water hydrates you mate you take the electrolytes out of water then it dehydrates you 

different water will hydrate you better than others depending on the volume electrolytes in it 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s why water hydrates you mate you take the electrolytes out of water then it dehydrates you 

different water will hydrate you better than others depending on the volume electrolytes in it 

? stop it mate for gawd sake !