• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tonic water good for cramps 

that’s why water hydrates you mate you take the electrolytes out of water then it dehydrates you  different water will hydrate you better than others depending on the volume electrolytes in it 

It’s a shame you look like Yokozuna then.  again swapping topics around and pulling stuff out of your arse . @Francie as we taking about how drinking sis tablets affects myself , yes electro

Posted Images

On 30/01/2023 at 02:10, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Electrolyte tablets , sis , sell them in b and m , Tesco etc hoy one in a water bottle last thing at night , drink it when you get up . 

done 

just been for dog food thought you were gonna jump out 50kg on you back ? FE9784C4-B29C-4B0B-A651-63EFE4BEB0C1.png.10e57c362e74c86845fe9a4390130205.png

On 30/01/2023 at 02:10, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Electrolyte tablets , sis , sell them in b and m , Tesco etc hoy one in a water bottle last thing at night , drink it when you get up . 

done 

Could you not drink it straight away stiff, could you take it daily or every other day?

2 hours ago, Francie, said:

Ahh your right stiff,could i take them everyday,as im going to the steam room often now?

Yeah mate , you’d be right , but in reality , you’d be as good just maintaining a healthy level of water intake all day as opposed to just reliance upon a product designed to put salts back into you from exercising 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yeah mate , you’d be right , but in reality , you’d be as good just maintaining a healthy level of water intake all day as opposed to just reliance upon a product designed to put salts back into you from exercising 

Ok stiff,but does alot of water intake not flush out the salts from our bodies?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

just been for dog food thought you were gonna jump out 50kg on you back ? FE9784C4-B29C-4B0B-A651-63EFE4BEB0C1.png.10e57c362e74c86845fe9a4390130205.png

So that’s where you get your military information from. Talking to the  rambos at the local airport centre … those failed army cadets will sort you right out ??? ………

1 minute ago, socks said:

So that’s where you get your military information from. Talking to the  rambos at the local airport centre … those failed army cadets will sort you right out ??? ………

? ye 

airsoft it’s not been there long what is it like paintballing taking it a bit far with vehicles ain’t they never noticed what it did to be fair just had that parked today what is it ? 

From what I’ve seen from my own exertions , for example this last 3 weeks I’m in a cardio heavy phase with the programme I follow , (I’ve done three circuits and a 20km blast on the watt bike so far this week rather than lifting anything above my head ) I loose a lot of salt in my sweat and I “crave “ fresh salt into my system if that makes sense . My body is clucking for it , wether the use of an electrolyte will replenish my levels , satisfy my demands or even if it’s a placebo effect I’ve conditioned myself into , I don’t really know . 

what I do know is that I struggle to sate the thirst I have for one during the later stages of a demanding cardio session and immediately after. If I don’t have one , I struggle to settle down . 

Another drink I use is apple juice mixed with water , that seems to keep me very hydrated throughout the day as im a b*****d for abounding drinking enough undiluted water 

• Like 1

i always thought electrolytes hydrate you stiff ? common knowledge water only hydrates  you because of the electrolytes in it 

that’s why distilled water dehydrates you ? 

i feel like mr myagi everytime  i comment to you on here ?