• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tonic water good for cramps 

that’s why water hydrates you mate you take the electrolytes out of water then it dehydrates you  different water will hydrate you better than others depending on the volume electrolytes in it 

It’s a shame you look like Yokozuna then.  again swapping topics around and pulling stuff out of your arse . @Francie as we taking about how drinking sis tablets affects myself , yes electro

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

thanks for that ray, a good idea i no what yo mean , as for my dick ray, you are correct, i havent seen mine in yonks, take care ray, i often think of you 

So you think of ray when you’re trying to find you’re dick

• Haha 1

The most common sources of spasms include overused muscles and dehydration. Prolonged writing or typing can lead to hand cramping from overuse of the muscles. Other reasons for cramping are low levels of calcium and magnesium. Numerous things can affect your calcium level, but the usual culprit is vitamin D deficiency.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

I used to regularly get bad cramp. Not just legs and arms but even in my jaw. Talking to a friend about it one night who has some sports science learning and he asked about my salt intake. I thought here we go, it's always about diet. You eat too much of this, you should not eat that blah, blah, blah. I knew too much salt is bad for you (or so they tell us) but my salt intake was very low as it is not a taste that I particularly like. Turns out that was the problem. Increased my salt intake, mostly by adding sea salt during the cooking process, and cramp problem decreased dramatically. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

I used to regularly get bad cramp. Not just legs and arms but even in my jaw. Talking to a friend about it one night who has some sports science learning and he asked about my salt intake. I thought here we go, it's always about diet. You eat too much of this, you should not eat that blah, blah, blah. I knew too much salt is bad for you (or so they tell us) but my salt intake was very low as it is not a taste that I particularly like. Turns out that was the problem. Increased my salt intake, mostly by adding sea salt during the cooking process, and cramp problem decreased dramatically. 

A lot of people underestimate that - I used to get cramp in my feet after work, my toes would do all sorts of weird shit, moving around by themselves :laugh:

......... putting a little salt in my food again stopped it from happening. 

3 hours ago, eastcoast said:

He’s bang on the money mate mate all ultra runners take salt tablets frequently when doing their races 

• Like 1