• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tonic water good for cramps 

that’s why water hydrates you mate you take the electrolytes out of water then it dehydrates you  different water will hydrate you better than others depending on the volume electrolytes in it 

It’s a shame you look like Yokozuna then.  again swapping topics around and pulling stuff out of your arse . @Francie as we taking about how drinking sis tablets affects myself , yes electro

Posted Images

Well pal. As you know , I took a hell of a tumble nigh on 12 months ago and smashed my shoulder. I have just been told, following a scan, I need surgery on my shoulder ligaments and tendons. 6 weeks minimum out of driving etc. you up for a job looking after me. Lol. Jok.

If it’s hands mate it not cramp at all .It’s tendons getting sticky from doing repetitive things for periods of time .Brickies ,plasterers and hairdressers get it .Cramp is a muscle thing .Only way to alleviate the problem is stop doing what causes it .

44 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

kindly go f**k a tibetan yak, ?

as daft as it may seem, get on of those hand grips , you prob seen them there spring loaded , might be bit hard at 1st, but it will help. but make sure you get one that you can spread fingers easy on it . ive got quite big hands, i can do it, but next time i get  extra large size . with all any kind of joints probs keith, you got to keep moving them, i learned this from 40 years bad lower back, my knee fecked now but do knee exercises 3very day, plus back exercises , more supple you are in all your body hands, feet , back  it will all help , apart from your dick , that just shrinks  with old age   lack of use  haha

• Like 1