Memphis will burn?

4 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Well wolfie whats your opinion? Is the place gona get wrecked or is memphis not out of control?

So here's the deal. Most of the crime you see happening with the "riots " that come after they type of stuff really has nothing to do with it. Most of these people are legit just thugs from out of town just coming to wreak havoc because they can . Like seriously I need to find the podcasts but they where interviewing cops and stuff that work the last few and most of the peoel they where arresting would tell them they don't even know who George Floyd or whoever was the "victim" at the time..they don't know and didn't care. They where just there to have a " good time" think somewhere said like over 80% or more of looters and other trash that where arrested where out of state people. That along with a lot of financial backing though shell companies linked to big hitters in the Democratic party ( cough Soros cough cough)  and stuff like random pallets  of bricks just popping up over night in areas with no construction..... ALOT if this shit is really organized. Call me a conspiracy theorist but it's not a new tactic at all...

Anyhow yeah their probably gonna f**k some shit up but not so any reason just an excuse. That being said I honestly don't give two fucks what anyone says for cops beating a man to death is not ok. It's just f***ing no how ever you cut it.  And I hope their all tried fairly and punished as such. I mean seriously it's a war crime to treat people like that in literally war but a cop and do it ? Nah that shit ain't flying with me. I understand escalation of force but that shit was unacceptable. And that's me trying to keep it as unbiased as possible.

I will say though I expect it to be a little.more on the calm side because it's all black. Shits f***ing sad regardless..bet if you look into that department it's full of dirt bags and coverups. Just because someone is a cop or a solider or whatever doesn't mean their a good person with no fault...trust me I know plenty of dirt bags in uniform. And you should see some of the ones that get weeded out in Basic training.  Exactly type of people to do that to a person.

Will say however police burnout and untreated PTSD to play a huge role in alot of this but I'll digress before I write a book

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

So here's the deal. Most of the crime you see happening with the "riots " that come after they type of stuff really has nothing to do with it. Most of these people are legit just thugs from out of town just coming to wreak havoc because they can . Like seriously I need to find the podcasts but they where interviewing cops and stuff that work the last few and most of the peoel they where arresting would tell them they don't even know who George Floyd or whoever was the "victim" at the time..they don't know and didn't care. They where just there to have a " good time" think somewhere said like over 80% or more of looters and other trash that where arrested where out of state people. That along with a lot of financial backing though shell companies linked to big hitters in the Democratic party ( cough Soros cough cough)  and stuff like random pallets  of bricks just popping up over night in areas with no construction..... ALOT if this shit is really organized. Call me a conspiracy theorist but it's not a new tactic at all...

Anyhow yeah their probably gonna f**k some shit up but not so any reason just an excuse. That being said I honestly don't give two fucks what anyone says for cops beating a man to death is not ok. It's just f***ing no how ever you cut it.  And I hope their all tried fairly and punished as such. I mean seriously it's a war crime to treat people like that in literally war but a cop and do it ? Nah that shit ain't flying with me. I understand escalation of force but that shit was unacceptable. And that's me trying to keep it as unbiased as possible.

I will say though I expect it to be a little.more on the calm side because it's all black. Shits f***ing sad regardless..bet if you look into that department it's full of dirt bags and coverups. Just because someone is a cop or a solider or whatever doesn't mean their a good person with no fault...trust me I know plenty of dirt bags in uniform. And you should see some of the ones that get weeded out in Basic training.  Exactly type of people to do that to a person.

Will say however police burnout and untreated PTSD to play a huge role in alot of this but I'll digress before I write a book

Good reply, youd think they could track the funders in the demorats and charge them with terrorist offence's by treason, do you see it heading towards civil war? Must be hard seeing a place getting looted and burned and not allowed to do anything to save it.

3 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Good reply, youd think they could track the funders in the demorats and charge them with terrorist offence's by treason, do you see it heading towards civil war? Must be hard seeing a place getting looted and burned and not allowed to do anything to save it.

They have tracked them , the stuff I public knowledge to a degree but it's alot like the Jeffery Epstein deal where their so many people that are linked into it on both sides....if it comes out eveyone is f****d  so eveyone keeps their mouths shut.

Look into "businesses" like Blackrock when you get a chance and you'll see what I mean when I say their people in POWERFUL PLACES f***ing around 

Personally I say 1776 this shit and water the tree with the blood of tyrants  i.e the career politicians that run the whole cabal like the found father's would have wanted  but you know when you say still like that you get put on lists and what not so...

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Think we would disagree about nothing....just the abusive language we sometimes use due to frustration and the fact the internet means you can't smack us in the mouth.....but yes I think you are spot on.

.......so If it goes off can you get us some new trainers then? ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Think we would disagree about nothing....just the abusive language we sometimes use due to frustration and the fact the internet means you can't smack us in the mouth.....but yes I think you are spot on.

.......so If it goes off can you get us some new trainers then? ?

What size

36 minutes ago, mackem said:

It’s not exactly 24/7 news here,the 5 cops have been charged,if they were white Memphis would have needed rooftop Koreans.

Would be ablaze and on the news every channel 24/7, they're fckt now the coppers are black takes away 99% of the narrative

• Like 2

So would the whites kick off if the black coppers had killed a white man .Nope .The blacks would of said he’d asked for it and he’d been racist then kicked off because of that .Whites arnt offended because they are white .We get offended at wrong doings .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2