Holocaust memorial day

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They paint Hitler as some sick puppy..when in reality,he was put and kept in power by the powers that be for a reason ..just following his orders  ,like your told to do in times of war....the yanks and the British were happy enough to kill a few off with the Nuremberg trials and  select high ranking officials and give them new identities to carry on  their twisted little tests after the war...All those Men and women pretty much died for f**k all let's be fair?

it’s mad ain’t it man will do whatever they are told with just a bit a brainwashing 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Truly horrific.  Just like in this photo I've attached.  .......oh just a minute, that's a photo of one of the thousands of Boer children starved to death in British concentration camps . 

Think they could have chosen a more fitting logo ,as soon as i saw it made think of below! 

Agreed , however ,  have you ever seen the holocaust exhibit in the imperial war museum at London ??    A very very moving journey , awful to behold what humanity is capable of on an ind

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

My mrs is 1/4 German her Nan was evacuated to ilfracombe as a 4 year old  never knowing what became of her mother or father. 

we forget that the germans had it rough mate just normal people doing at they were told and taking the repercussions for those in power 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we forget that the germans had it rough mate just normal people doing at they were told and taking the repercussions for those in power 

Pretty funny really. When she got evacuated she went to a relative who was a black smith in ilfracombe. My Nans dad used this blacksmith for his horses and general farm repairs to gates etc so they became childhood friends. Wasn’t until one day when at my mrs nans having a chat about ilfracombe etc that it clicked who I was the grandchild of. Sadly her Nan passed few year back but managed to get them to meet up one last time. Trouble is her grandad says my family’s a bunch of rouges ?

• Like 1

best mate growing up all through school was German,his nan and gramp came over early 60's with his dad (Omarr and Oparr) had the tattoos from the concentration camp they were liberated from...I can remember them moving into a sheltered housing complex....and all the old people who were neighbours still held a grudge ?my mates dad always bought him the latest Germany football strip for xmas ? teachers in school would even give him shit for wearing it?

Throw in the atrocities the japs committed ,some of it in the name of science lol ! Those in charge, use us pawns to carry out diabolical acts ,yet them cutns are all in bed together lining their pockets ,same old story ,century after century,the pawns just become more compliant, more dumbed down ,making it easier for them ,monitored and tracked 24/7 mobile phones  and all the other tech we use ,brain washed by media ,they've never had it easier ,

• Like 3

The idea of comparing the holocaust to anything historical is quite frankly laughable imho 

nowhere we’re people killed so industrially or as a machined process as a people 

shame on any one for comparison imho 

it’s like saying , never mind the 6 million Jews , you should read about what genghis khan did in Iran / iraq / Saudi . 

whataboutery 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The idea of comparing the holocaust to anything historical is quite frankly laughable imho 

nowhere we’re people killed so industrially or as a machined process as a people 

it’s like saying , never mind the 6 million Jews , you should read about what genghis khan did in Iran / iraq / Saudi . 

whataboutery 

I don't think any of us here aren't bothered about the Jews . Some just think it's strange nobody is allowed to even question the numbers, indeed in some countries it's highly illegal to question.  

The killing fields of Cambodia saw 3 million killed....I'm sure I can find some other figures. 

Look I'm not denying anything, the Nazis killed freemasons, we wear a forget me not flower as a symbol of that. My auntie Clare was a child refugee from Germany. I really don't want to deny obvious horror. But for those who like to study history then the actual causes of the 2nd world war and even looking at other opinions on the holocaust is really interesting. The fact we will never be allowed to see nationalism as being separate from Nazis, mass murder, hating foreigners etc is actually quite scary. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

whataboutery 

Stiff ,wouldn't you call it genocidal progression ,ghenkis didn't have zyklon b ,just swords ,bows ,I'm sure he'd of loved a way to top people quicker on a bigger scale ,some bloody times through history ,and the scale and lives lost only get bigger as we develop more ways to do it