Holocaust memorial day

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Truly horrific.  Just like in this photo I've attached.  .......oh just a minute, that's a photo of one of the thousands of Boer children starved to death in British concentration camps . 

Think they could have chosen a more fitting logo ,as soon as i saw it made think of below! 

Agreed , however ,  have you ever seen the holocaust exhibit in the imperial war museum at London ??    A very very moving journey , awful to behold what humanity is capable of on an ind

Posted Images

7 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Fascinating but tough watching on BBC tonight. Worst crime in history. Utter pure scum.

mrflag_holocaust-nodate_152_91.jpg

Truly horrific. 

Just like in this photo I've attached. 

.......oh just a minute, that's a photo of one of the thousands of Boer children starved to death in British concentration camps . 

The Holocaust was horrific and many crimes were committed. Some people do believe that most of the deaths were through disease rather than gas chambers of course. Some people believe that the claimed numbers just don't add up. Unfortunately it's illegal to even discuss the facts of the holocaust in most of Europe, and your likely to be arrested here for discussions that don't follow the agreed rather .... unbelievable.....numbers.

Terrible, really really terrible. Like the huge numbers of civilians burned to death , needlessly, by incendiary raids on German cities. 650,000 burned in cities the allies knew were full of refugee's. 

At least Poland and the other countries were free after the war. Well except for those allowed to be invaded and colonised by Russia that is. And as we are now being told by our oh so honest governments and media the Russians are evil civilian murdering scumbags. 

One day we will stop killing our brothers for the benifit of world elites. 

LizzieVanZyl.jpg

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 13
WWW.CONSTRUCTIONENQUIRER.COM

Holocaust Memorial Bill will update historic legislation allow the building of a new memorial in London

100 million on new London holocaust memorial.

We can't be allowed to forget how dangerous nationalism is can we 

Agreed , however , 

6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.CONSTRUCTIONENQUIRER.COM

Holocaust Memorial Bill will update historic legislation allow the building of a new memorial in London

100 million on new London holocaust memorial.

We can't be allowed to forget how dangerous nationalism is can we 

have you ever seen the holocaust exhibit in the imperial war museum at London ?? 

A very very moving journey , awful to behold what humanity is capable of on an industrial scale . 

as a child , there was an elderly gentleman who lived on my road , Eddie the pole , or to the kids mr p , he was friends with my grandad , “ I come see you tomorrow James “ he’d shout waving as he walked past . His arm bare , regardless of the weather , his tattoo still showing on his forearm , he was liberated from a camp and settled in England , I often wonder at the horrors he saw , when he was buried it emerged that he was the sole survivor of his family to emerge from his interment . 

horrendous 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1