Stand up for ourselves

4 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol... Of course I've spoken out in public I've defended terrier work to the very top been on live radio and all... You know nothing about me so stop letting on you do you weirdo...ask Barrie Wade about my CV so..I don't need to shout nothing I do it ... unlike yourself who just seems to chat silage... Lol you loved your terrier work but gave up ..sure you only done rats under chicken sheds... 

Not going to rise to it Mark .If your  so up yourself to think you’ve made a difference why are we facing so much crap .I speak to Barrie mate and he speaks highly of you but neither one of you has saved the dog game .We need someone who will stand up not put up ,someone who will tell them exactly how it is not give up this for that .

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They basically banned hunting with running dogs in 2005, apart from rabbits on permission . I never had permission before or after the ban, but I kept hunting. This shite law will affect me

As everyone reading this is no doubt aware this week was a dark dark day for Scottish hunters with all kinds of actual killing of animals with dogs (bar rats and mice) completely banned by the Scottis

Nothing will ever be overturned... doesn't matter who takes care of the Helm and how much noise we all make...accept it's over,the only thing that is certain,is they will keep chipping away at what ev

Posted Images

Nothing will ever be overturned... doesn't matter who takes care of the Helm and how much noise we all make...accept it's over,the only thing that is certain,is they will keep chipping away at what ever is left, shooting and gun ownership next,fishing for pleasure..they will start banning certain breeds, watch this space...You Irish lads have been lucky upto now... your government are slowly screwing you all over, your not that far behind the UK these days...your towns and villages are filling up with immigrants, eroding away your heritage,YOU TO WILL BE SOLD OUT...And only a fool would believe different ?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Nothing will ever be overturned... doesn't matter who takes care of the Helm and how much noise we all make...accept it's over,the only thing that is certain,is they will keep chipping away at what ever is left, shooting and gun ownership next,fishing for pleasure..they will start banning certain breeds, watch this space...You Irish lads have been lucky upto now... your government are slowly screwing you all over, your not that far behind the UK these days...your towns and villages are filling up with immigrants, eroding away your heritage,YOU TO WILL BE SOLD OUT...And only a fool would believe different ?

Imagine being a keen young hunter just starting out ?. At least the older blokes had their day with their dogs. Very sad for the young ones now. It's going to happen in Oz I think as well.

4 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Imagine being a keen young hunter just starting out ?. At least the older blokes had their day with their dogs. Very sad for the young ones now. It's going to happen in Oz I think as well.

At this moment in time I don’t know a single young person who’s as mad for it as I was back then mate .Times are changing for sure and not for the best .The woke society who’s offended by our very existence seems to be revered far more than those who actually built the country .

• Like 4
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

At this moment in time I don’t know a single young person who’s as mad for it as I was back then mate .Times are changing for sure and not for the best .The woke society who’s offended by our very existence seems to be revered far more than those who actually built the country .

A lot of young country people into pig hunting here, I don't know how long that will be going with the stuff they flaunt on facebook. It's sort of trendy and there are a lot of dickheads hunting pigs which will end it for everyone. I don't know what they teach kids now but most are fckn useless at any manual task, i think humanity has nearly run it's race.