Stand up for ourselves

2 hours ago, Francie, said:

There in lyes the problem blacky,im sure terriermen would have lurchers about them too,if we dont stick together then its going to be ten times harder.

Francie....if say tomorrow the government approached the working terrier associations and told them they could have all the digging back, reverse the ban...but you couldn't have a lurcher to mark,catch bolters,draw....do you honestly think they would say No? ?or hang some cnut out to dry and look after themselves?It's human nature mate,do long as I'm alright Jack,always has been... in my opinion, terrier men of old(I wouldn't call them that)were instrumental in why the ban came about in the first place...all the old undercover investigations because folks couldn't keep their mouths shut,who films a dog screwing something,backwards cnuts...f**k all has changed to this day..then throw in the clowns that drive the land, filming the sandslugs running around in circles ?make threats,steal etc...the media twisting everything ...who the f**k would want to get into it all,when you can lose everything??? It's true,someone mentioned that we are dinosaurs...last of our kind..and we will go the same way..just enjoy doing what you can get away with, before it's all over for good, because it's coming lad,time to face the facts...good while it lasted,And f**k THEM!!! WE GOT OUR MEMORIES ?

• Like 7

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They basically banned hunting with running dogs in 2005, apart from rabbits on permission . I never had permission before or after the ban, but I kept hunting. This shite law will affect me

As everyone reading this is no doubt aware this week was a dark dark day for Scottish hunters with all kinds of actual killing of animals with dogs (bar rats and mice) completely banned by the Scottis

Nothing will ever be overturned... doesn't matter who takes care of the Helm and how much noise we all make...accept it's over,the only thing that is certain,is they will keep chipping away at what ev

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Francie....if say tomorrow the government approached the working terrier associations and told them they could have all the digging back, reverse the ban...but you couldn't have a lurcher to mark,catch bolters,draw....do you honestly think they would say No? ?or hang some cnut out to dry and look after themselves?It's human nature mate,do long as I'm alright Jack,always has been... in my opinion, terrier men of old(I wouldn't call them that)were instrumental in why the ban came about in the first place...all the old undercover investigations because folks couldn't keep their mouths shut,who films a dog screwing something,backwards cnuts...f**k all has changed to this day..then throw in the clowns that drive the land, filming the sandslugs running around in circles ?make threats,steal etc...the media twisting everything ...who the f**k would want to get into it all,when you can lose everything??? It's true,someone mentioned that we are dinosaurs...last of our kind..and we will go the same way..just enjoy doing what you can get away with, before it's all over for good, because it's coming lad,time to face the facts...good while it lasted,And f**k THEM!!! WE GOT OUR MEMORIES ?

? there will always be lads hunt dc regardless 

there’s stacks a kids still mooch out the back with dogs 

39 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

97 percent of that post is just the way it is... Except for the terrier federation's throwing any lurcher men or any other fieldsport for that matter under any bus.... The reasons the terrier federation's are respected and trusted is because we back all fieldsport and can defend terrier work when done correctly under competent folk..we also  Defend everyone's right to work there dog under the law... But it seems more and more mong's tend to sway to lurcher work... And just like terrier work recently which also attracts the mong's and cruel sadistic feks .... And even myself and many others who will defend all fieldsport to the death... Sadly the mong's don't care...

So the job unfortunately is feked.

5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

97 percent of that post is just the way it is... Except for the terrier federation's throwing any lurcher men or any other fieldsport for that matter under any bus.... The reasons the terrier federation's are respected and trusted is because we back all fieldsport and can defend terrier work when done correctly under competent folk..we also  Defend everyone's right to work there dog under the law... But it seems more and more mong's tend to sway to lurcher work... And just like terrier work recently which also attracts the mong's and cruel sadistic feks .... And even myself and many others who will defend all fieldsport to the death... Are getting sent more and more shit and how do you defend it?Sadly the mong's don't care...

6 minutes ago, stop.end said:

97 percent of that post is just the way it is... Except for the terrier federation's throwing any lurcher men or any other fieldsport for that matter under any bus.... The reasons the terrier federation's are respected and trusted is because we back all fieldsport and can defend terrier work when done correctly under competent folk..we also  Defend everyone's right to work there dog under the law... But it seems more and more mong's tend to sway to lurcher work... And just like terrier work recently which also attracts the mong's and cruel sadistic feks .... And even myself and many others who will defend all fieldsport to the death... Sadly the mong's don't care...

? belter lurchers got lumped in with terrier and fox hunting that was what  they wanted banning as was stated at the time they wanted to get at the toffee noses 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? belter lurchers got lumped in with terrier and fox hunting that was what  they wanted banning as was stated at the time they wanted to get at the toffee noses 

Wtf are you on about you complete clown... I still bring a lurcher when out with terriers some days... Why?

Incase a fox bolts and I can't get a safe shot off due to livestock or many many other litigating circumstances... Fox bolts lurcher catches and dispatches the fox in a quick humane manner... Absolutely no laws broken and a fox has been dispatched job done quickly cleanly and humanely... if I'm on a pest control call out at night again due to specific reasons the lurcher will be tool of choice again done quickly cleanly quietly and humanely... Job done...I can defend that all day in any court of law or court of morals and ethics....

What we can't and won't defend is the baiting of any animals in stop ends or above ground or anything else...

Cruelty can't be defended and unfortunately the younger generation have been misled into the difference in hunting and wildlife management and conservation and how to respect all quarry...

To feking mong's .... 

So reply all you want with your usual silage... Good evening.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

I admire your enthusiasm ?

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I admire your enthusiasm ?

It's not enthusiasm it's reality.

And the reality is....

If you're working within the law even in Scotland your allowed to work dogs. Simple as that.

But if you don't or didn't know that.

Then maybe the harsh reality is you shouldn't be hunting.

Now that's aimed at everyone by the way I'm just quoting you ?.

The lurcher will always be needed by COMPETENT individuals...

Doing the right tasks by people

Who know what there doing...

Which should always have been the way... 

So stop moaning about irrelevant stuff read up on hunting laws and exemptions and if so passionate carry on... 

33 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Wtf are you on about you complete clown... I still bring a lurcher when out with terriers some days... Why?

Incase a fox bolts and I can't get a safe shot off due to livestock or many many other litigating circumstances... Fox bolts lurcher catches and dispatches the fox in a quick humane manner... Absolutely no laws broken and a fox has been dispatched job done quickly cleanly and humanely... if I'm on a pest control call out at night again due to specific reasons the lurcher will be tool of choice again done quickly cleanly quietly and humanely... Job done...I can defend that all day in any court of law or court of morals and ethics....

What we can't and won't defend is the baiting of any animals in stop ends or above ground or anything else...

Cruelty can't be defended and unfortunately the younger generation have been misled into the difference in hunting and wildlife management and conservation and how to respect all quarry...

To feking mong's .... 

So reply all you want with your usual silage... Good evening.

your ireland completely differnet to here ? as i said it was stated after they banned it to get at the toffee noses 

and lurcher you don’t own a facking lurcher ? 

you are comical

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your ireland completely differnet to here ? as i said it was stated after they banned it to get at the toffee noses 

and lurcher you don’t own a facking lurcher ? 

you are comical

Fella I've owned many a lurcher I'm over 35 years doing it not 35 months.

I don't need to house or keep a lurcher but I have friends who do.

Any terrier or terrier man that knows the crack  should only use a lurcher for a bolt were places can't and shouldn't be netted.

As for me being in Ireland what's that matter UK the same..

What do you mean get at the toffee noses? 

I've never seen a lurcher being ridden out by any mounted pack? 

I could be wrong though.

30 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Fella I've owned many a lurcher I'm over 35 years doing it not 35 months.

I don't need to house or keep a lurcher but I have friends who do.

Any terrier or terrier man that knows the crack  should only use a lurcher for a bolt were places can't and shouldn't be netted.

As for me being in Ireland what's that matter UK the same..

What do you mean get at the toffee noses? 

I've never seen a lurcher being ridden out by any mounted pack? 

I could be wrong though.

that’s what i’m saying lurchers got thrown in the ban for as really for fox hunting the toffee noses are the rich conservative voters 

ive had me own lurcher since i was 12 over 2/3rds of me life 

foxing and digging never really appealed to me i’ve done bits 

i’ll just keep on doing what i’ve always done makes no odds to me 

very few had pemission to dig fox and the ones that did would grass there fellow terrier man up as quick as they could to keep permission 

1 hour ago, stop.end said:

It's not enthusiasm it's reality.

And the reality is....

If you're working within the law even in Scotland your allowed to work dogs. Simple as that.

But if you don't or didn't know that.

Then maybe the harsh reality is you shouldn't be hunting.

Now that's aimed at everyone by the way I'm just quoting you ?.

The lurcher will always be needed by COMPETENT individuals...

Doing the right tasks by people

Who know what there doing...

Which should always have been the way... 

So stop moaning about irrelevant stuff read up on hunting laws and exemptions and if so passionate carry on... 

I'd say most lads who work lurchers don't see working around terriers/end of dig work as the role for them.. 

The bottom line is for the majority of lads with lurchers, running game is there passion, be that night or day, the laws are in force to prevent the majority of these activities. Scotland has now passed the law on rabbits so if you want to run a dog you are breaking the law.... there is nothing left to lawfully run a lurcher on..

We are restricted in the England/Wales to rabbits only being within the laws of the land to run a dog.... the true work of a running dog is fast becoming exempt, lads have to make the choice everytime they slip the dog on the potential outcome if caught...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2

the end of the day it tops it all banning hunting rabbits for f**k sake i have always kept lurchers  and terriers and  enjoyed the best part of 40 yeears working dogs whats happend in scottland is a absaloute libberty and will spreed to england the bullshit needs to stop