Stand up for ourselves

Just now, paulus said:

He was on the TV last week being ask about gun ownership after that drive by shooting in London had happened, His answer was " The only people who should be allowed to own shotgun were Farmers and Clay shooting clubs" 

it's coming mate,as sure as you got a hole in your arse ?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They basically banned hunting with running dogs in 2005, apart from rabbits on permission . I never had permission before or after the ban, but I kept hunting. This shite law will affect me

As everyone reading this is no doubt aware this week was a dark dark day for Scottish hunters with all kinds of actual killing of animals with dogs (bar rats and mice) completely banned by the Scottis

Nothing will ever be overturned... doesn't matter who takes care of the Helm and how much noise we all make...accept it's over,the only thing that is certain,is they will keep chipping away at what ev

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I keep hearing folk saying shooting will be next. I honestly think in generates too much money for rural economy's and government coffers for any political party to ban it outright imho.

I was speaking to an ex mayoress but still has contacts, she was saying that things are changing fast and not for the better but if shooting goes it will be a while yet due to reasons including your own however running dogs although nothing in the pipeline in England would likely see more problems once labour have been back in for a few years and then leading up to there next election for votes to keep them in power, this is of course just her opinion nothing factual

26 minutes ago, dodger said:

I was speaking to an ex mayoress but still has contacts, she was saying that things are changing fast and not for the better but if shooting goes it will be a while yet due to reasons including your own however running dogs although nothing in the pipeline in England would likely see more problems once labour have been back in for a few years and then leading up to there next election for votes to keep them in power, this is of course just her opinion nothing factual

I put it down to the public perception on things most ordinary joe public are horrified about dogs killing things but don't bat an eye lid about animals and birds being shot. Though I think labour would sooner all the country estates be turned into country parks for the general public. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I put it down to the public perception on things most ordinary joe public are horrified about dogs killing things but don't bat an eye lid about animals and birds being shot. Though I think labour would sooner all the country estates be turned into country parks for the general public. 

We will be in labour's pocket for a while mate..

It's a shame conservatives have made such a mess we'd would have been OK as it was always labour that was the enemy of the countryside and working man..

6 minutes ago, dodger said:

It's a shame conservatives have made such a mess we'd would have been OK as it was always labour that was the enemy of the countryside and working man..

Absolutely MAD, when you think about it.

And how/when did it get to this stage?!

Miners, dogmen etc,  racing whippets, pigeons, ratting etc etc, ALL voted Labour, for as long as I can remember, in south wales anyway.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Miners, dogmen etc,  racing whippets, pigeons, ratting etc etc, ALL voted Labour, for as long as I can remember, in south wales anyway.

You are right I think alot have taken things that we have for granted unfortunately, people can get to comfortably which can and does happen and then things tend to creep up on you n bite folk in the ass..

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I keep hearing folk saying shooting will be next. I honestly think in generates too much money for rural economy's and government coffers for any political party to ban it outright imho.

Don't think they give 2 feck about rural economy tbh

IMG-20230129-WA0009.jpg

• Sad 1
57 minutes ago, shaaark said:

and that's the problem..they vote labour because their parents,grand parents did...even after they banned hunting... complete whole towns and villages with a strong hunting connection...still Vote for them?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

and that's the problem..they vote labour because their parents,grand parents did...even after they banned hunting... complete whole towns and villages with a strong hunting connection...still Vote for them?

Dead right, dc, and they'll still do it!!

Absolute madness!!

1 hour ago, dodger said:

Somethings gotta give?

The whole rural countryside has to come together mate,its not just hunting, fishing again,anything countryside there coming for it

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Don't think they give 2 feck about rural economy tbh

IMG-20230129-WA0009.jpg

Disgusting,f**k it we need to go to the scottish parliment an make a stand an not leave the place till our demands or met

27 minutes ago, Francie, said:

The whole rural countryside has to come together mate,its not just hunting, fishing again,anything countryside there coming for it

Disgusting,f**k it we need to go to the scottish parliment an make a stand an not leave the place till our demands or met

Francie, I hope/think you know this anyway, but it's not just Ireland, Scotland, England or Wales, it's ALL of us!!

And you are right, we all need to rise up against it, but, sadly, do you really think that will happen?!

With a very sad heart, I can honestly  say, NO, I don't think we've got enough people into hunting/fieldsports these days, to make a difference to our way of life, sad that is!!

Just now, shaaark said:

Francie, I hope/think you know this anyway, but it's not just Ireland, Scotland, England or Wales, it's ALL of us!!

And you are right, we all need to rise up against it, but, sadly, do you really think that will happen?!

With a very sad heart, I can honestly  say, NO, I don't think we've got enough people into hunting/fieldsports these days, to make a difference to our way of life, sad that is!!

Yep were all in it together shark,all we need is a good campaign an a good few men to lead the charge i think we can do it

• Like 1