Stand up for ourselves

14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Blair were a c**t hole 

They're all c**t holes!!

Hunting, with terriers/lurchers, especially, has been frowned upon for decades.

I'm surprised we lasted until 2004, to be honest!!

Hunting to hounds, shooting with gundogs, has/was always going to be more acceptable to the 'political majority', because it simply was/has always been the preserve of the 'political majority!!'

• Like 4

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They basically banned hunting with running dogs in 2005, apart from rabbits on permission . I never had permission before or after the ban, but I kept hunting. This shite law will affect me

As everyone reading this is no doubt aware this week was a dark dark day for Scottish hunters with all kinds of actual killing of animals with dogs (bar rats and mice) completely banned by the Scottis

Nothing will ever be overturned... doesn't matter who takes care of the Helm and how much noise we all make...accept it's over,the only thing that is certain,is they will keep chipping away at what ev

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, tonyormy1 said:

i think the march lacked was it was to piecfull could you imagine if it went off the goverments would of thought twice of upseting us  it seems that the kid who screems the loudest gets the sweets so to speak  whar are they going to do stick f****n rabbit wardens in the dead of winter giving out tickets if so we put muzzels on are dogs and take them off because its not against the law f**k the ban just be sensible 

Just go about your business and tell no one and post fcuk all incriminating,plenty lads still run stuff that's banned .

• Like 4
On 27/01/2023 at 20:47, Bobtheferret said:

As everyone reading this is no doubt aware this week was a dark dark day for Scottish hunters with all kinds of actual killing of animals with dogs (bar rats and mice) completely banned by the Scottish government. No longer can you catch even a rabbit without the fear of a potential 5 year prison sentence. The organisations that are supposed to be on our side The Countryside Alliance and BACs claimed that no one uses dogs for catching rabbits anymore and as per the main ban and coursing threw us dog men (and women) right under the bus. Make no mistake this will become an issue in England and Wales if we are to have any hope of not following the same path as Scotland we must make our selves heard. I urge every member on here to write to Countryside Alliance, BAC,s and your MP making it clear how passionate you are about keeping our sport alive. It may make no difference but I for one will stew in my anger a lot better if I know I did what I could. Every minority under the sun seems to get their voice heard in this country and it’s about time we had ours heard. f**k the ban and keep doing what we all do. 

basc ca have there own agenda and it doesn't involve dog work there more interested in shooting and protecting that they couldn't give a feck about us how many dog men matched in London yet we got shite on and chucked under a bus the same as happened again yet  were the criminals when we go for a walk yet theses cnut s drink enough  on a shoot day  that legally you can't drive yet still  have a weapon in there hands and nothing's said 

• Like 9

They basically banned hunting with running dogs in 2005, apart from rabbits on permission .

I never had permission before or after the ban, but I kept hunting.

This shite law will affect me in that I've been invited up to Scotland many time by good lads like Beddy Dave on their permissions, but it won't stop me doing what I've done for over 55 years.

If you've walked "the other side of the fence" all your life, it won't make any difference, just be more sensible and careful.

but of course we shouldn't have to.....it seems the rights of perverts, peadophiles, murderers, etc, are more important than the rights of a man catching a rabbit for his dinner.........

Cheers.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

They basically banned hunting with running dogs in 2005, apart from rabbits on permission .

I never had permission before or after the ban, but I kept hunting.

This shite law will affect me in that I've been invited up to Scotland many time by good lads like Beddy Dave on their permissions, but it won't stop me doing what I've done for over 55 years.

If you've walked "the other side of the fence" all your life, it won't make any difference, just be more sensible and careful.

but of course we shouldn't have to.....it seems the rights of perverts, peadophiles, murderers, etc, are more important than the rights of a man catching a rabbit for his dinner.........

Cheers.

It really is as you say htf can pedos receive such pathetic sentences and then released without neighbourhoods even being allowed to know they have the scum moving into there area you could have one on your street n not even know its all so  f****d up the mind boggles..

• Like 1

We can all mooch about sneaky but why should we that won’t sort nothing everyone should be rallying to get all this bo##ox turned around & all the shooting lads we be next on list the antis & all the others opposing groups seem to get there points across our lot & the official spokespeople sit back crumbling fe#in joke 

• Like 1

we had are  chances we shouid of dealt with antis as sean fit  it was they and still is going around causing grief what if the hunting ferternety declared war on them haha   bad media is good media 

if aproached by a gang of antis make sure you protect yourself with  anymeans possible  they are dirty smelly things a quick tap with a spade normaly works

9 hours ago, The drover said:

Only way is to be outrageous.  Block roads etc . Get real media attention etc . The hunting fraternity were too humble,  and payed the price . England/ Wales.  Its coming 

That's true, hunting people are quiet, you get nothing for being nice and abiding except ignored.

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Flacko said:

We can all mooch about sneaky but why should we that won’t sort nothing everyone should be rallying to get all this bo##ox turned around & all the shooting lads we be next on list the antis & all the others opposing groups seem to get there points across our lot & the official spokespeople sit back crumbling fe#in joke 

I keep hearing folk saying shooting will be next. I honestly think in generates too much money for rural economy's and government coffers for any political party to ban it outright imho.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I keep hearing folk saying shooting will be next. I honestly think in generates too much money for rural economy's and government coffers for any political party to ban it outright imho.

don't bet on that when Starmer and his lot get back in power?

• Like 2

Im currently on the London to Glasgow train and I tell you what the Scots are not happy about what is going on up there, one bloke just a normal decent bloke but not a dog lad but was saying how stupid this ban is and how ridiculous this sex change thing is for 16 year old, he said people are definitely getting seriously passed off up there and the shit is going to hit the fan Scotland are such a patriotic little country n won't stand for it?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

don't bet on that when Starmer and his lot get back in power?

He was on the TV last week being ask about gun ownership after that drive by shooting in London had happened, His answer was " The only people who should be allowed to own shotgun were Farmers and Clay shooting clubs"