Such a shame

A local reservoir in Nanpanton Leicestershire were doing there yearly netting to check stock levels, What they discovered was a large Gill net with nearly half the stock of the bigger fish entangled and dead,  Now i am no lover of Carp but that's years of work and tens of thousands of quid down the pan. All for what? 

327367939_694048472196044_6684586313717151171_n.jpg

327884122_1623617624757671_5064801828418716993_n.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Filth ! The powers that be can't fill this country with the worlds scum quick enough ,pity anyone with young kids ,

Anyone remember when Matt Hayes went pike fishing in poland?There for a week and caught absolutely nada.

Polish lads Paulus .

Posted Images

Just now, paulus said:

Eastern European of some sort mate i would bet my daily salad on it. 

Yep ,happened here on a local pit but they caught them doing it at night .Most of the fish were dead which says it was in the water for few days Id say .Can’t eat dead fish surely ?

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Yep ,happened here on a local pit but they caught them doing it at night .Most of the fish were dead which says it was in the water for few days Id say .Can’t eat dead fish surely ?

Defiantly been in there a short while although some of the fish look fresher than others as you would expect with a gill net, I can sort of understand someone taking one for the pot but this is another level, 

They started here with night lines baited with bread but the bailiff was on it and pulled them all in .Then it was blatant fishing in the days and killing carp any size .The nets at night are a recent thing .Lead weighted to take them under  instead of corked top to float .Trouble is nothing will be done to those  caught as they just claim it’s what they do at home .Fecking  go home and do it then .

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

They started here with night lines baited with bread but the bailiff was on it and pulled them all in .Then it was blatant fishing in the days and killing carp any size .The nets at night are a recent thing .Lead weighted to take them under  instead of corked top to float .Trouble is nothing will be done to those  caught as they just claim it’s what they do at home .Fecking  go home and do it then .

i have removed baited lines on numerous occasions on the pit i use to bailiff, The same with plastic milk bottles with lines attached floating about used for pike and carp dependant on the bait, I cleared off countless fishing from the far road side bank, Its an impossible task mate and can get hairy at times as your often approaching a gang of four or more on your own, 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

i have removed baited lines on numerous occasions on the pit i use to bailiff, The same with plastic milk bottles with lines attached floating about used for pike and carp dependant on the bait, I cleared off countless fishing from the far road side bank, Its an impossible task mate and can get hairy at times as your often approaching a gang of four or more on your own, 

Yep .Believe it or not the bailiffs up there where the trouble was wear stab vests ffs .

Who the feck wants that job .Couple of swans killed there too with baited lines .Poor feckers proper wrapped up in 20lb line .Takes a callus sort of c**t to set lines like that targeting anything .

I’ve had polish working for me a while back and whilst they were very good workers ,I wouldn’t trust the feckers at all .Told me all about their homeland raped of fish and anything else that was edible .No need as their standard of living is  akin to ours at the moment .My sons not long back from there with work and he said the place is desolate regards wildlife .

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Anyone remember when Matt Hayes went pike fishing in poland?There for a week and caught absolutely nada.

I remember that, I have tried carp in a top Austrian fish restaurant in Vienna. It still tasted like shit the same with pike, i have cooked that everyway possible and it still tastes like soil, Yes i would eat it if i was starving but wouldn't touch it with a barge pole normally.