Lord help the lot of us

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely at some point this has to go full circle and common sense will prevail,this ludricious chiseling away of morality can't go on ,the fact it's acceptable to the masses makes me glad I was born in

Its a fecking woman taking testosterone steroids ffs, the reason they call them mothers is because men cant give birth to babies, no matter how much your clit looks like a razor clam your not a man ff

Thats ok mate always happy to give the Irish a few seconds extra thinking time ? Thats just playful banter before anyone starts hurling grenades at me 

Posted Images

On 27/01/2023 at 07:06, jigsaw said:

Surely at some point this has to go full circle and common sense will prevail,this lubricious chiseling away of morality can't go on ,the fact it's acceptable to the masses makes me glad I was born in the 60's and saw great time of freedom...God help the next generations 

The super gay Weimar republic was followed by Hitler.

Trouble is if one of these freaks walks into a party everyone bends over backwards to talk,accept, make friends with them to try and show how modern, hip and excepting they are. I just say to my mrs look at that c….t

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

True story .
I was in our local pharmacy earlier this evening getting a prescription for the wife and this thing walks in .I’m dressed in real tree as I’ve just been goose shooting ,blood on my hands .The weirdo looks me up and down and says quite loudly ,”murderer “to which I replied “paedo “without a second thought ?

The cashier says to me “that’s a terrible thing to say “to which I replied “and what it said wasn’t I suppose .”

A long silence and the weirdo squealed it was going elsewhere .I got the giggles and so did the cashier and two old ladies in the queue behind me as well .I’ve seen this thing about before .Full beard and dress ,stockings and stilettos with a leather jacket .How I wanted to fling that c**t out of a clay trap .It wanted a scene but it backfired on the c**t .

Its up to the sane folk to speak out ,don’t be afraid ,they are the wrong uns not us .

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

True story .
I was in our local pharmacy earlier this evening getting a prescription for the wife and this thing walks in .I’m dressed in real tree as I’ve just been goose shooting ,blood on my hands .The weirdo looks me up and down and says quite loudly ,”murderer “to which I replied “paedo “without a second thought ?

The cashier says to me “that’s a terrible thing to say “to which I replied “and what it said wasn’t I suppose .”

A long silence and the weirdo squealed it was going elsewhere .I got the giggles and so did the cashier and two old ladies in the queue behind me as well .I’ve seen this thing about before .Full beard and dress ,stockings and stilettos with a leather jacket .How I wanted to fling that c**t out of a clay trap .It wanted a scene but it backfired on the c**t .

Its up to the sane folk to speak out ,don’t be afraid ,they are the wrong uns not us .

It was a cruel thing to say.... I only called in for some lube as well 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 1
WWW.BBC.COM

The 30-year-old singer scores their third number one album, thanking fans for supporting them.

Try reading this BBC article. It refers to Sam Smith as 'they' . As in 'they' are overwhelmed by the the response to 'their' new album. 

It's one bloke...yet the grammar reads as though it's talking about two people. So now we have to refer to mentally bi polar people in the plural. How far down this tunnel must we go? 

I'd never heard of the cnut but on first impressions I'd happily stick him in a wood chipper 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.BBC.COM

The 30-year-old singer scores their third number one album, thanking fans for supporting them.

Try reading this BBC article. It refers to Sam Smith as 'they' . As in 'they' are overwhelmed by the the response to 'their' new album. 

It's one bloke...yet the grammar reads as though it's talking about two people. So now we have to refer to mentally bi polar people in the plural. How far down this tunnel must we go? 

I'd never heard of the cnut but on first impressions I'd happily stick him in a wood chipper 

Was watching tele in my hotel room and a presenter said about " his " New album the other presenter put him straight saying " they, they use the pronouns they/them " what a load of fckn bollocks

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

Was watching tele in my hotel room and a presenter said about " his " New album the other presenter put him straight saying " they, they use the pronouns they/them " what a load of fckn bollocks

It's like a progressive insanity. 12 months ago they wanted us to pretend a man was a woman, now we are to pretend a man is two people at once. It won't stop. 

Honestly I'm turning in to a full on bible basher.....this will carry on until we reach the fires of hell as god smites the world with fire and brimstone 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's like a progressive insanity. 12 months ago they wanted us to pretend a man was a woman, now we are to pretend a man is two people at once. It won't stop. 

Honestly I'm turning in to a full on bible basher.....this will carry on until we reach the fires of hell as god smites the world with fire and brimstone 

Got blokes and birds in work putting he/him she/her on their email signatures was gonna put it/that on mine but don't want to encourage that kind of bollocks

11 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Got blokes and birds in work putting he/him she/her on their email signatures was gonna put it/that on mine but don't want to encourage that kind of bollocks

My 13 yo granddaughter has that on her Instagram pages

Cheers, D 

13 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Look what happened to sodom an gomorrah dido.

We can actually use there logic against them,but i dont want to even entertain doing that.