Lord help the lot of us

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely at some point this has to go full circle and common sense will prevail,this ludricious chiseling away of morality can't go on ,the fact it's acceptable to the masses makes me glad I was born in

Its a fecking woman taking testosterone steroids ffs, the reason they call them mothers is because men cant give birth to babies, no matter how much your clit looks like a razor clam your not a man ff

Thats ok mate always happy to give the Irish a few seconds extra thinking time ? Thats just playful banter before anyone starts hurling grenades at me 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

When the unacceptable becomes acceptable......anything go's.......if an African straight out of the Congo can be booked as " English "....then why shouldnt a bloke be able to identify as a bird.

Cause he's a bloke????

There are two sets of people responsible for the normalisation of the not normal and that is politicians for not having the spine to stand up for common sense for fear of being demonised and by far the biggest culprit is the MSM. they give these tiny minorities a massive amount of air time which is fed to millions of people constantly drilling into their brains that this is normal and your bigot homophobe misogynist if you question anything. 
the next massive wave of this will come in around 10 years time when all the kids being taught by the lefty teachers start leaving school having being fed this nonsense for years. 

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

What Gnash is saying is that it’s all gone too far for any of us to question it now .We have been complacent in allowed society to crumble to the depths it’s now at .Nobody to blame but ourselves .

100% fd

1 hour ago, socks said:

There are two sets of people responsible for the normalisation of the not normal and that is politicians for not having the spine to stand up for common sense for fear of being demonised and by far the biggest culprit is the MSM. they give these tiny minorities a massive amount of air time which is fed to millions of people constantly drilling into their brains that this is normal and your bigot homophobe misogynist if you question anything. 
the next massive wave of this will come in around 10 years time when all the kids being taught by the lefty teachers start leaving school having being fed this nonsense for years. 

Not looking good socks is it

3 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Cause he's a bloke????

? that clearly flew straight over your nut didnt it mate.

My point is,if we are being forced to accept an African can be English we shouldnt be surprised when we are also being forced to accept that a bloke can be a bird.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

? that clearly flew straight over your nut didnt it mate.

My point is,if we are being forced to accept an African can be English we shouldnt be surprised when we are also being forced to accept that a bloke can be a bird.

Oh sorry,twas a bit early for clarity for me lol...it was quiet plain what you meant,I missed it completely lol....jaysus

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Oh sorry,twas a bit early for clarity for me lol...it was quiet plain what you meant,I missed it completely lol....jaysus

Thats ok mate always happy to give the Irish a few seconds extra thinking time ?

Thats just playful banter before anyone starts hurling grenades at me :thumbs:

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats ok mate always happy to give the Irish a few seconds extra thinking time ?

Thats just playful banter before anyone starts hurling grenades at me :thumbs:

Warning points given for bullying.