Lord help the lot of us

11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

media_FngOFhnXEA0UZqT.jpg

Its a fecking woman taking testosterone steroids ffs, the reason they call them mothers is because men cant give birth to babies, no matter how much your clit looks like a razor clam your not a man ffs that child should have been adopted rather than having its we head pickled by its mentally  ill queer parents

• Like 8

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely at some point this has to go full circle and common sense will prevail,this ludricious chiseling away of morality can't go on ,the fact it's acceptable to the masses makes me glad I was born in

Its a fecking woman taking testosterone steroids ffs, the reason they call them mothers is because men cant give birth to babies, no matter how much your clit looks like a razor clam your not a man ff

Thats ok mate always happy to give the Irish a few seconds extra thinking time ? Thats just playful banter before anyone starts hurling grenades at me 

Posted Images

On 27/01/2023 at 07:06, tatsblisters said:

I saw that idiot on television been questioned about it how anyone can vote for Kranky in Scotland i find as equally as disturbing as this individual been put in a woman's prison.

nicola was for leaving it in the womens prison and was apparently phoned by her attorney general telling her to get it to feck out of there and in to a mens prison but the press up here THE SUN said first minister nicola sturgeon intervenes to send trans woman back to a male prison so even after that feck up she is being lauded as  some sort of hero for intervening you couldnt make it up its DISGUSTING  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 27/01/2023 at 07:06, tatsblisters said:

I saw that idiot on television been questioned about it how anyone can vote for Kranky in Scotland i find as equally as disturbing as this individual been put in a woman's prison.

nicola was for leaving it in the womens prison and was apparently phoned by her attorney general telling her to get it to feck out of there and in to a mens prison but the press up here THE SUN said first minister nicola sturgeon intervenes to send trans woman back to a male prison so even after that feck up she is being lauded as  some sort of hero for intervening you couldnt make it up its DISGUSTING