Lord help the lot of us

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely at some point this has to go full circle and common sense will prevail,this ludricious chiseling away of morality can't go on ,the fact it's acceptable to the masses makes me glad I was born in

Its a fecking woman taking testosterone steroids ffs, the reason they call them mothers is because men cant give birth to babies, no matter how much your clit looks like a razor clam your not a man ff

Thats ok mate always happy to give the Irish a few seconds extra thinking time ? Thats just playful banter before anyone starts hurling grenades at me 

Posted Images

Its f***ing mental mate!

The only thing is he has now been sent to a mens prison... so that little ploy f****d up a bit on him a bit didnt it!

Still don't account for the trial and original sentencing as a woman.. .. and the lawyer who's trying to get him off scot free as hrs now a woman needs stringing up as well... utter madness all round 

• Like 5

There’s a simple answer to this … if he wants to be tried as a woman and sent to a woman’s prison if found guilty no problem. If the guilty sentence is given he goes straight from the dock to the hospital gets his tackle lobbed off then sent to a woman’s prison. Simples. 

Surely at some point this has to go full circle and common sense will prevail,this ludricious chiseling away of morality can't go on ,the fact it's acceptable to the masses makes me glad I was born in the 60's and saw great time of freedom...God help the next generations 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 9
3 hours ago, Arry said:

Going to have a very sore ass in a men prison LOL.

Cheers Arry

Hopefully they cut him to bits first...I bet he'll transition back to a man soon enough the freak

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I posted this yesterday on paul joseph watson video,nicola sturgeon is a demon an should be sent to the prison cell with this scumbag to be raped by him to see how she likes it,an the judge also,were is the justice for the two women he brutally raped,of course there is none.

Oh but dont us dare hunt a rabbit with a dog 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I posted this yesterday on paul joseph watson video,nicola sturgeon is a demon an should be sent to the prison cell with this scumbag to be raped by him to see how she likes it,an the judge also,were is the justice for the two women he brutally raped,of course there is none.

Oh but dont us dare hunt a rabbit with a dog 

mate...she probably enjoy it...her nickname in school...was Seaweed... because not even the tide would take the ugly cnut out?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

mate...she probably enjoy it...her nickname in school...was Seaweed... because not even the tide would take the ugly cnut out?

These isles are getting more dangerous dan,our children arent safe anymore,the gov are putting them at risk they need held accountable,someone is going to take matters into there own hands soon an fairplay to them i say