Care for calais involved in migrant trafficking

Just heard on GB news that they are ushering the gimmiegrants into the camps at calais and teaching them english, telling them who to use as lawyers, telling them they will pick them up again when they make it to england, look after them in hotels, (all the hotel workers are care for calais staff/workers) and are romantically involved with migrants in france, they are not deterring them, they are trafficking them, they admitted their policies are against all borders and believe everybody should be free to roam the world at any time. Lets see if the government act. Fcuking disgrace

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ireland is sinking theres that many dan,but il happily use my bare hands,its only a matter of time before they start the shite theyve done in sweden etc were not swedish tho they have choose the wrong

Pete did you see the video of the african coming into the office an harrasing two women looking money an talking vulgar shit about sex an what hes going to do to them.? These b*****ds are going t

Posted Images

Also the french have been saying that the so called charities are hindering and policing and stoping the authorities from doing their jobs, and who is the ones stopping the rawanda deal???? Care for Calais charity. Time to follow the money to see whos behind it. 

• Like 2

Said it before..... seen a woman in court who 3 asylum appeals failed in 2015 , and she's still here, committing crimes, living on benefits, getting free legal help and free court interpreter.....

......the government aren't going to 'act'

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Said it before..... seen a woman in court who 3 asylum appeals failed in 2015 , and she's still here, committing crimes, living on benefits, getting free legal help and free court interpreter.....

......the government aren't going to 'act'

Bet its only GB news that runs the story too, they said they where boiling at what they seen, its all a big con, theyre being trafficked here by the charities, all backed by people in power over here too, the french said what GB news said was true

12 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Again left wing liberals with globalist agendas causing all the shit and getting away scott free, they really do self loathe so much that they want to murder their own civilisations

I agree though the tories i believe are not that bothered about stopping it dead as it's still something that's keeping our minds on things like this wile they keep pissing up our backs.

I feel moaning on here will do no good apart from venting anger. 

I wrote to my MP Anthony Mangnall on the migrant problem amongst other things tired to a rant about hospitals, ambulances, care in the community, what used to be Council old folks homes the state of the roads ie pot holes.

Cheers Arry

Just got a generic Reply.

Thank you for contacting me to share your concerns which I read with interest.

I welcome the Prime Minister has already taken early action to tackle the problems the country faces by stabilising the economy, providing support with the cost of living, increasing NHS and schools funding and tackling illegal immigration.  

His recent speech builds on this, announcing five promises on which to build a better future.  He has pledged to halve inflation, to grow the economy, get our national debt down, to cut NHS waiting lists and to legislate so that if you come here illegally, you are detained and removed.  

It is worth saying that these promises are not the limit of Government ambition.  We are also committed to changing the way our country works, raising aspirations and building a better future. By building a more innovative economy, it will deliver a growing economy with better paid jobs and reward those who work hard by reducing taxes as soon as possible.  It will deliver on levelling up, building on the £11 billion it has committed to create jobs, upgrade infrastructure and restore local assets. Crime will be cut further, with a crackdown on anti-social behaviour.  Education standards will be raised with a focus on numeracy.  The Government also wants an NHS where patients are in control, and will be putting families at the heart of social life, supporting parents through Family Hubs.

I believe this is an ambitious agenda and I will continue to hold the Government to account on its pledges and ensure they deliver for south Devon  

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me.  

Kind regards 

Anthony

Anthony Mangnall MP for Totnes and South Devon
1 hour ago, Arry said:

I feel moaning on here will do no good apart from venting anger. 

I wrote to my MP Anthony Mangnall on the migrant problem amongst other things tired to a rant about hospitals, ambulances, care in the community, what used to be Council old folks homes the state of the roads ie pot holes.

Cheers Arry

Just got a generic Reply.

Thank you for contacting me to share your concerns which I read with interest.

I welcome the Prime Minister has already taken early action to tackle the problems the country faces by stabilising the economy, providing support with the cost of living, increasing NHS and schools funding and tackling illegal immigration.  

His recent speech builds on this, announcing five promises on which to build a better future.  He has pledged to halve inflation, to grow the economy, get our national debt down, to cut NHS waiting lists and to legislate so that if you come here illegally, you are detained and removed.  

It is worth saying that these promises are not the limit of Government ambition.  We are also committed to changing the way our country works, raising aspirations and building a better future. By building a more innovative economy, it will deliver a growing economy with better paid jobs and reward those who work hard by reducing taxes as soon as possible.  It will deliver on levelling up, building on the £11 billion it has committed to create jobs, upgrade infrastructure and restore local assets. Crime will be cut further, with a crackdown on anti-social behaviour.  Education standards will be raised with a focus on numeracy.  The Government also wants an NHS where patients are in control, and will be putting families at the heart of social life, supporting parents through Family Hubs.

I believe this is an ambitious agenda and I will continue to hold the Government to account on its pledges and ensure they deliver for south Devon  

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me.  

Kind regards 

Anthony

Anthony Mangnall MP for Totnes and South Devon

Fairplay arry for contacting him,but hes another rat,same old answers,nothing will be done