1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I remember some years ago when some of the "experts" were saying tanks were obsolete because massed battles on the plains were over and modern wars would be localised or insurgentcies.

Then along came the two Gulf Wars and heavy armour was suddenly needed again !

Still, some said that Russia would never attempt to roll across the Eurasian plains with massed armour, and the next war would be fought with technology.

Now the Russians have tried fighting a ww11 blitzkrieg type of war and have failed miserably and it looks more like ww1 than ww111 !

Germany was allways terrified that Russia would roll over the European plains and be at the North Sea before America and the west got mobilised, no one thought that Ukraine would stop them in their tracks, but that's what has happened.

What happens next, I don't know, but it's looking like most of the last conflicts and is a proxy war between the west and the east.

How will it end ? Maybe Russia will realise it can't win, but won't lose and it will become a war of attrition, maybe Putin will be deposed and the Russians will seek a face saving settlement, maybe the west smells blood and will go all out to humiliate Russia, or maybe Putin will resort to tac nukes and it will result in escalation and MAD...........

Who knows, just my take on it.

Cheers.

So to sum up......you haven't got a clue what's going to happen? ??

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS I swear 60% of these posts end up being pissing matches after the 3rd page ? some of y'all need to meet up and throw hands or f**k , or hell both with the kind of tension y'all have, like a old ma

Sorry.. couldn't help myself

Hopefully it is Francis be able to hunt and dig away in peace and we can send all those Johnny foreigners  that have illegally come to our wonderfull island to the front lines along with all governmen

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Is ww3 coming lads what yous think?

Hopefully it is Francis be able to hunt and dig away in peace and we can send all those Johnny foreigners  that have illegally come to our wonderfull island to the front lines along with all government TDs and officials

Edited by chesney
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Fantastic news , hope it’s cheered up your day !!!! 

atb , but from now on , I won’t be interacting with you at all. Good luck in all your future endeavours 

i don’t mind you interacting stiff you give me a good giggle ? ?

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Can you give a link to where the Saudis are doing deals to sell oil in non USD ?

The Saudi P.I.F. Is listed in USD.

Virtually all their holdings in companies such as Facebook, Disney, Microsoft, Uber, etc are listed in USD.

The biggest company in the world, Saudi Aramco is listed in USD.

I lived there for 26 years and all that time, the SAR was tied to the USD. The SAR fluctuated against every other currency, including the GBP, but never against the USD.

When we pay my grandsons school fees or add to his trust fund, it's allways in USD... have things changed that I don't know about ?

Cheers.

i got it wrong mate saudi been buying oil and gas from russia in rubles and will be trading oil with china for yuan soon china is there biggest trading partner 

14 minutes ago, chesney said:

Hopefully it is Francis be able to hunt and dig away in peace and we can send all those Johnny foreigners  that have illegally come to our wonderfull island to the front lines along with all government TDs and officials

Il tell ya what chesney il not be going to fight for no globalist pigs like leo an the rest who has drawn us into it,they can send there sons an daughters to die an well hunt away an claim our lands back?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i got it wrong mate saudi been buying oil and gas from russia in rubles and will be trading oil with china for yuan soon china is there biggest trading partner 

China is also the Eu's biggest trading partner, but that doesn't mean the EU is going to ditch the Euro for the Yuan any time soon.

All major countries hold foreign currency reserves and trade in foreign currency, including the U.K., but the USD is still the "worlds currency".

I don't know how much you've travelled, but if you are in Moscow, Hong Kong, Havana, New Delhi, Brasilia, etc, wether you're getting a taxi or buying gold, they will invariably ask " you have dollar ?" .

Ive never been anywhere when they ask " you have ruble, yuan, rupee or Brazilian riyal" ! LOL !

Anyhow, I haven't enough of the great British pounds or anything else to worry about who sells what in which currency !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

China is also the Eu's biggest trading partner, but that doesn't mean the EU is going to ditch the Euro for the Yuan any time soon.

All major countries hold foreign currency reserves and trade in foreign currency, including the U.K., but the USD is still the "worlds currency".

I don't know how much you've travelled, but if you are in Moscow, Hong Kong, Havana, New Delhi, Brasilia, etc, wether you're getting a taxi or buying gold, they will invariably ask " you have dollar ?" .

Ive never been anywhere when they ask " you have ruble, yuan, rupee or Brazilian riyal" ! LOL !

Anyhow, I haven't enough of the great British pounds or anything else to worry about who sells what in which currency !

Cheers.

f***ing lucky lucky men won’t even take ruble ? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Ireland has always been neutreal but these bunch of tds tryed to change that,so whoever has chosen to help ukraine can send there sons an daughters

Leo wont be sending his kids the bent bumder queer Gandhi only thing he be sending is his migrant f**k boys

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...