• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS I swear 60% of these posts end up being pissing matches after the 3rd page ? some of y'all need to meet up and throw hands or f**k , or hell both with the kind of tension y'all have, like a old ma

Sorry.. couldn't help myself

Hopefully it is Francis be able to hunt and dig away in peace and we can send all those Johnny foreigners  that have illegally come to our wonderfull island to the front lines along with all governmen

Posted Images

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It’s not exactly a shock mate , it’s a combative gesture to show “ look , pack in” 

the idea that Russians will be cutting round carte Blanche , is now in jeopardy with the arrival of challengers and leopards 

leave it without doubt the effect a challenger has . 

as I’ve said before , the technology gap between ours and Russia’s subs is bigger than the Russian subs and Roman legions . Imagine the tank differential 

Like a show of strength stiff

On 26/01/2023 at 06:22, steve66 said:

Just been on the news that parts for abrahams are in short supply , youve got to ask the question how long can we keep funding Ukraine

Seems to me they need some sort of big victory to force the Russians to the table

FFS I swear 60% of these posts end up being pissing matches after the 3rd page ? some of y'all need to meet up and throw hands or f**k , or hell both with the kind of tension y'all have, like a old married couples some of ya

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
29 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

FFS I swear 60% of these posts end up being pissing matches after the 3rd page ? some of y'all need to meet up and throw hands or f**k , or hell both with the kind of tension y'all have, like a old married couples some of ya

You just don't understand us Brits at all mate Lol

I remember some years ago when some of the "experts" were saying tanks were obsolete because massed battles on the plains were over and modern wars would be localised or insurgentcies.

Then along came the two Gulf Wars and heavy armour was suddenly needed again !

Still, some said that Russia would never attempt to roll across the Eurasian plains with massed armour, and the next war would be fought with technology.

Now the Russians have tried fighting a ww11 blitzkrieg type of war and have failed miserably and it looks more like ww1 than ww111 !

Germany was allways terrified that Russia would roll over the European plains and be at the North Sea before America and the west got mobilised, no one thought that Ukraine would stop them in their tracks, but that's what has happened.

What happens next, I don't know, but it's looking like most of the last conflicts and is a proxy war between the west and the east.

How will it end ? Maybe Russia will realise it can't win, but won't lose and it will become a war of attrition, maybe Putin will be deposed and the Russians will seek a face saving settlement, maybe the west smells blood and will go all out to humiliate Russia, or maybe Putin will resort to tac nukes and it will result in escalation and MAD...........

Who knows, just my take on it.

Cheers.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I remember some years ago when some of the "experts" were saying tanks were obsolete because massed battles on the plains were over and modern wars would be localised or insurgentcies.

Then along came the two Gulf Wars and heavy armour was suddenly needed again !

Still, some said that Russia would never attempt to roll across the Eurasian plains with massed armour, and the next war would be fought with technology.

Now the Russians have tried fighting a ww11 blitzkrieg type of war and have failed miserably and it looks more like ww1 than ww111 !

Germany was allways terrified that Russia would roll over the European plains and be at the North Sea before America and the west got mobilised, no one thought that Ukraine would stop them in their tracks, but that's what has happened.

What happens next, I don't know, but it's looking like most of the last conflicts and is a proxy war between the west and the east.

How will it end ? Maybe Russia will realise it can't win, but won't lose and it will become a war of attrition, maybe Putin will be deposed and the Russians will seek a face saving settlement, maybe the west smells blood and will go all out to humiliate Russia, or maybe Putin will resort to tac nukes and it will result in escalation and MAD...........

Who knows, just my take on it.

Cheers.

do you think russia are even trying charts ? id say they are exactly we’re they want to be 

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Oh dear Mchull 

you do not understand the way things work , that’s your falling point . The army isn’t made up of hundred of thousands of armoured vehicles flying at each other . That’s not how it’s done . The figure is about right . Leave yourself off , it’s becoming hugely apparent that you have no knowledge at all of any level warfare . As for peer level conflict ( I’ll give you that phrase for free) , it’s been a while since anyone has , circa 1944 ish ti be exact , so you can’t throw that herring into the pot . Maybe have a read of the sdsr If you get bored from hours on battlefield . 

I find you incredibly difficult to navigate , your completely a starter pack sme , the fact that people here have spent there working lives in this vocation , such as Ken , can easily see through your charade should show others your limitations . The fact you can’t see it , should worry you . 

take care , yours , searching for downed apaches , stiffy 

? i’m saying what i think why would it worry me if people see my limitations of tanks apaches and russia ? 

i wasn’t even talking to you i was talking to wolf dog someone who knows about tanks who was explaining about the down sides of a abraham’s tank 

i know about as much about tanks and apaches as you do about coursing hares 

just back from a 15 miler by the way 

with some great news i’ve had today so much this coming season you might just get a 30 miler out a me on camcorder ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

All the countries that send weapons ,money to fund a war are at war just without putting soldiers on the ground or missiles in the air ,

america have to go to war china russia and the rest are taking the piss even saudi are making deals to sell oil in other currency’s 

Edited by mC HULL
30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? i’m saying what i think why would it worry me if people see my limitations of tanks apaches and russia ? 

i wasn’t even talking to you i was talking to wolf dog someone who knows about tanks who was explaining about the down sides of a abraham’s tank 

i know about as much about tanks and apaches as you do about coursing hares 

just back from a 15 miler by the way 

with some great news i’ve had today so much this coming season you might just get a 30 miler out a me on camcorder ? 

Fantastic news , hope it’s cheered up your day !!!! 

atb , but from now on , I won’t be interacting with you at all. Good luck in all your future endeavours 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

america have to go to war china russia and the rest are taking the piss even saudi are making deals to sell oil in other currency’s 

Can you give a link to where the Saudis are doing deals to sell oil in non USD ?

The Saudi P.I.F. Is listed in USD.

Virtually all their holdings in companies such as Facebook, Disney, Microsoft, Uber, etc are listed in USD.

The biggest company in the world, Saudi Aramco is listed in USD.

I lived there for 26 years and all that time, the SAR was tied to the USD. The SAR fluctuated against every other currency, including the GBP, but never against the USD.

When we pay my grandsons school fees or add to his trust fund, it's allways in USD... have things changed that I don't know about ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Can you give a link to wher the Saudis are doing deals to sell oil in non USD ?

The Saudi P.I.F. Is listed in USD.

Virtually all their holdings in companies such as Facebook, Disney, Microsoft, Uber, etc are listed in USD.

The biggest company in the world, Saudi Aramco is listed in USD.

I lived there for 26 years and all that time, the SAR was tied to the USD. The SAR fluctuated against every other currency, including the GBP, but never against the USD.

When we pay my grandsons school fees or add to his trust fund, it's allways in USD... have things changed that I don't know about ?

Cheers.

Didn’t you get the memo ??? 

• Haha 2