• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS I swear 60% of these posts end up being pissing matches after the 3rd page ? some of y'all need to meet up and throw hands or f**k , or hell both with the kind of tension y'all have, like a old ma

Sorry.. couldn't help myself

Hopefully it is Francis be able to hunt and dig away in peace and we can send all those Johnny foreigners  that have illegally come to our wonderfull island to the front lines along with all governmen

Posted Images

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Quote so far of 2023 

“yeah as you say , tanks are pointless really“  mchull ??????

ffs 

? a dozen tanks in a country the size a ukraine will do the world of  good stiff ? 

instead a playing about taking the piss they will send drones or planes to take them straight out 

just more and more of the wests money wasted i suppose the weopons company’s are getting some money back 

37 minutes ago, Francie, said:

What i dont understand is why announce to the world what theyre sending?sounds pretty stupid tactic to me?

because it’s a publicity stunt next week they will say we need another 70 billion for more tanks 

1 hour ago, Francie, said:

What i dont understand is why announce to the world what theyre sending?sounds pretty stupid tactic to me?

This is how you would find out that you were getting supplies tanks for war during a interview 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

because it’s a publicity stunt next week they will say we need another 70 billion for more tanks 

Its seems it is a stunt,why tell the enemy whats coming then they can get prepared,i just dont get it mc.

5 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

This is how you would find out that you were getting supplies tanks for war during a interview 

Haha ffs

2 hours ago, Francie, said:

It’s not exactly a shock mate , it’s a combative gesture to show “ look , pack in” 

the idea that Russians will be cutting round carte Blanche , is now in jeopardy with the arrival of challengers and leopards 

leave it without doubt the effect a challenger has . 

as I’ve said before , the technology gap between ours and Russia’s subs is bigger than the Russian subs and Roman legions . Imagine the tank differential 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

? a dozen tanks in a country the size a ukraine will do the world of  good stiff ? 

instead a playing about taking the piss they will send drones or planes to take them straight out 

just more and more of the wests money wasted i suppose the weopons company’s are getting some money back 

How many should we be giving them ?? All of them ? Half ?? 

“Just send planes or drones ?” Have you heard of apaches mate , or star strike 

get back on tik tok lord commander 

• Haha 3
38 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

How many should we be giving them ?? All of them ? Half ?? 

“Just send planes or drones ?” Have you heard of apaches mate , or star strike 

get back on tik tok lord commander 

we should send them none 

has ukraine got apaches ? be pretty useless anyway they would be blew out the sky in no time 

russia ain’t a 3 rd world country like afghanistan even they managed to shoot down apaches imagine what russia would do 

i don’t think wolf dog is far off in his post to be fair 

On 26/01/2023 at 15:40, scotty12 said:

Let’s go …… 

2CF863EA-BFA8-45F5-9CDF-6BAFA18A4C64.png

exactly trump knows promise russia no nato membership for ukraine and no missile bases in ukraine and putin would stop that day it’s that simple 

Edited by mC HULL

Main reasons why Leopard 2, Challenger 2 and Abraham tanks will be a game changer in Ukraine against Russia's T72`s, 

Transfers of M1 Abrams and Leopard 2 main battle tanks, even in limited numbers, represent a significant escalation of the combat situation in Ukraine.

In 1991, after a mere 100 hours of ground combat in Iraq, we learned conclusively that the Iraqi T-72s simply were not even in the same league as the Abrams and the British Challenger. During Operation Desert Storm, the Abrams and Challenger proved capable of engaging and destroying T-72s beyond the range of the T-72’s 125mm 2A64M main gun, enabling American and British tank crews to pick off T-72s at long range with impunity. In fact, an FV4034 Challenger achieved a kill at over 5,100 meters (5,577.4 yd, or 3.17 mi), the farthest known tank-versus-tank kill in history.

In close combat, the T-72 fared no better. Abrams and Challenger crews engaged, maneuvered against, and defeated T-72s faster than the Iraqi tank crews could react. During the battle of 73 Easting (February 26, 1991), elements of the U.S. Army’s 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment – including approximately 36 M1A1 Abrams tanks – defeated two Iraqi armored brigades in close combat. In the battle, the 2nd ACR lost no Abrams tanks and only one M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle to enemy fire. The Iraqi Army lost 160 tanks, 180 personnel carriers, 12 artillery pieces, and 80 wheeled vehicles.

Clearly, facing an American Abrams or British Challenger in a Russian-made T-72 proved little better than bringing a knife to a gun fight. There is hardly any reason to assume today’s Russian tanks – which include what are essentially upgraded versions of the same old T-72 – would fare any better. While the British have not pledged Challenger 2 tanks to Ukraine as of yet, the German Leopard 2 is fully equivalent to the American Abrams and British Challenger 2 in terms of combat capability and survivability.

23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we should send them none 

has ukraine got apaches ? be pretty useless anyway they would be blew out the sky in no time 

russia ain’t a 3 rd world country like afghanistan even they managed to shoot down apaches imagine what russia would do 

i don’t think wolf dog is far off in his post to be fair 

I stand corrected . Ffs 

just out of interest where did the Taliban shoot down apaches ?? 

you do understand that the use of tanks is pretty much hand in hand with air superiority don’t you ? 

but then you’d know that wouldn’t ya ??

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I stand corrected . Ffs 

just out of interest where did the Taliban shoot down apaches ?? 

you do understand that the use of tanks is pretty much hand in hand with air superiority don’t you ? 

but then you’d know that wouldn’t ya ??

no problem glad i could help 

no in afghanistan they normally said the apaches crashed ? didn’t want the world knowin rpgs from the dawn of time can take them down 

some shit down in iraq aswell wasn’t they 

id of never of thought ground forces and the air force worked together you joking aren’t you ? ? ffs ? 

a schools kid could tell you that from playing call of duty ? 

13 minutes ago, paulus said:

Main reasons why Leopard 2, Challenger 2 and Abraham tanks will be a game changer in Ukraine against Russia's T72`s, 

Transfers of M1 Abrams and Leopard 2 main battle tanks, even in limited numbers, represent a significant escalation of the combat situation in Ukraine.

In 1991, after a mere 100 hours of ground combat in Iraq, we learned conclusively that the Iraqi T-72s simply were not even in the same league as the Abrams and the British Challenger. During Operation Desert Storm, the Abrams and Challenger proved capable of engaging and destroying T-72s beyond the range of the T-72’s 125mm 2A64M main gun, enabling American and British tank crews to pick off T-72s at long range with impunity. In fact, an FV4034 Challenger achieved a kill at over 5,100 meters (5,577.4 yd, or 3.17 mi), the farthest known tank-versus-tank kill in history.

In close combat, the T-72 fared no better. Abrams and Challenger crews engaged, maneuvered against, and defeated T-72s faster than the Iraqi tank crews could react. During the battle of 73 Easting (February 26, 1991), elements of the U.S. Army’s 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment – including approximately 36 M1A1 Abrams tanks – defeated two Iraqi armored brigades in close combat. In the battle, the 2nd ACR lost no Abrams tanks and only one M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle to enemy fire. The Iraqi Army lost 160 tanks, 180 personnel carriers, 12 artillery pieces, and 80 wheeled vehicles.

Clearly, facing an American Abrams or British Challenger in a Russian-made T-72 proved little better than bringing a knife to a gun fight. There is hardly any reason to assume today’s Russian tanks – which include what are essentially upgraded versions of the same old T-72 – would fare any better. While the British have not pledged Challenger 2 tanks to Ukraine as of yet, the German Leopard 2 is fully equivalent to the American Abrams and British Challenger 2 in terms of combat capability and survivability.

cracking post paulus ?