• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS I swear 60% of these posts end up being pissing matches after the 3rd page ? some of y'all need to meet up and throw hands or f**k , or hell both with the kind of tension y'all have, like a old ma

Sorry.. couldn't help myself

Hopefully it is Francis be able to hunt and dig away in peace and we can send all those Johnny foreigners  that have illegally come to our wonderfull island to the front lines along with all governmen

Posted Images

Potentially game changing as long as the Russians don’t then decide to escalate their air capability as I don’t think the Ukrainians have many anti aircraft missiles.  
they would need to fit out a fleet of tanks with an anti aircraft gun. 

Is it just me, But German tanks attacking Russian Targets!.  200 odd leopard 2 tanks are game changing against the Russian (i assume they are still using T72`s)

Can fire on the move and operate at night, My worry would be, The Russians have chosen to use missiles, Helicopter's and drones in this conflict so far, if they now chose to up there air support to attack aircraft, then Ukraine and indeed the west have more choices to make, How long will it be before this proxy war between The EU and Nato against the Russians becomes a real war, 

3 hours ago, paulus said:

One thing i did come across that i thought might be a game changer for ground fighting at night is the new enhanced night vision the Yanks are currently testing.

This night vision device also links to the scope on the weapon allowing the operator to stick it around a wall and still engage as the sight is connected to the vision he sees in his goggles, Many other uses are also possible, 

4 hours ago, paulus said:

One thing i did come across that i thought might be a game changer for ground fighting at night is the new enhanced night vision the Yanks are currently testing.

They've been eating Ready Brek ....

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

This weaponry been alluded to for 6 months or more .I believe there’s also a heat seeking bullet on the way .

i think putin is  just laughing his head off he’s not even trying to letting thick c**ts in the west  throw billions to ukraine while everything goes up for us to pay for it 

history repeating itself 

• Like 3

@paulus enjoy mate ?

☝️ i have said many many times these _EVENTS have to happen...

Right Now there is a DIVISION INSIDE*.> UKRAINIAN forces

And many consider a MILITARY COUP against Zelensky///

In Germany the military forces are divided.... In Poland the military forces are divided through all of EUROPE INTO THE U.S. THE MILITARY FORCES ARE DIVIDED.....

> EVERYTHING leads to a powerful near Death civilization _Event, the MASSIVE NUCLEAR STANDOFF..... The huge escalation of the WAR in Ukraine

... These EVENTS> WILL lead to CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER within the confines of> NATO< UN>>> THE PATTERSON PENTAGON CIA<<<<<<<<<

The huge mishandling of the War, sending weapons , arrivals artillery and heavy assault vehicles,*...> tanks<>>>> the MASSIVE MONEY LAUNDERING connected to the EU. U.S. NATO UN.....WILL ALL BE EXPOSED as white hats MILITARY intelligence is leaking, leaking LEAKING documents, CLASSIFIED files to The PUBLIC, the gray hats politicians, the Elites Willing to jump the left parties.

Everything happening now must happen ( i have said this long ago in 2021 January.. That we were headed into WORLD WAR and the outcome would be the EXPOSURE of the deep state MILITARY in almost all countries and the EXPOSURE of deep state MILITARY intelligence protecting the ELIITES, Presidents . Prime Minister's, top politicians,. World globalist as WEF DAVOS. GATES. CIA. DOJ OBAMA. CLINTONS. ROTHSCHILDS. ROCKEFELLERS THAT CONTROL COUNTRIES ACROSS THE PLANET......

The huge FAILURE to happen after the Nuclear STANDOFF and MAJOR WAR ESCALATION will EXPOSE THE DEEP STATE SYSTEM THROUGH THE WORLD.....> As white hats military intelligence is silently dropping files to those in power and who WILL Liston to what's going to come.... military TRIBUNALS<> courts. // TREASON. East mongering. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

>>>> The whole WAR is already

EXPOSING THE PENTAGON CIA

AND THEIR CONNECTION TO THE PLANDEMIC. VACCINES. THE CREATION OF THE VIRUS.

>This information LEAKS LEAKS LEAKS WILL continue as the LEAKS turn into FLOODS/

EVENTS. EVENT. THAT'S HAPPENING WITH UKRAINE.

TRUMP STOLEN ELECTION.

PENTAGON CREATION OF VIRUS. EXPOSURE OF VACCINES. BIDEN INVESTIGATION. HUNTER INVESTIGATION. THE EXPOSURE OF CRYPTO. THE COLLUSION OF BIG TECH WITH CIA. PENTAGON CONTROLLING COUNTRIES IS ABOUT TO BE ALL> EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED ?????????????????????/////> EPSTEIN SAGA WILL RESTART 2023 ...

_U.S.S.F ..&  MUSK have MAJOR drops and surprises coming..

TRUMP THE MAGA KING IS ALREADY EXPOSING THE GOVERNMENT. ON MONUMENTAL LEVEL AND WILL CONTINUE INTO A THUNDEROUS ROAR... STORM

NCSWIC

everything is on path...... PLANNED<

HAVE FAITH

KEEP HOPE

THE DEEP STATE IS USING ALL THEIR CARDS AND FINAL CHESS MOVES... THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIFE....

THEY ARE DONE AT THEY STALL THE GAME AND TRY TO CREATE WORLD WAR......

we will come close to CIVILIZATION near DEATH event..

Not but procedures are in place to stop the Apocalypse<

Is it actual tanks or IFV's ? Ever thing I been seeing are Bradley's with are IFV's and form working on the damnit hinga for a few years I'll tell you, unless where seeing them really good field support capabilities.....egh...

see the russians ain’t impressed the tanks fire depleted uranium shells so are saying it’s like using a dirty bomb 

end  up like iraq disfigured disabled kids left right and center from using the things 

yanks worst c**ts on earth 

no offence wolf dog ? 

Edited by mC HULL