Scotland abu

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Sturgeon has gone screaming into reverse about the transgender rapist in a women's prison.

Her attorney general had said the trans SHOULD be in a women's prison, but now they see the outrage it has caused, the trans has been rapidly removed from the women's prison and transferred to a men's prison.

Sturgeon obviously has been told it would have been a massive vote loser to keep the freak in the women's jail, and now says " no male rapist should be in a women's prison".

And lets be fair, all these fuckers care about is votes and power.

What a shame we couldn't make our outrage known over the ban on catching rabbits with a dog...........

Cheers.

She sounds dangerous 

Reckon you on the money with what you've said tho, disgusting tho that she thought it ok to allow a male rapist to go to a women's prison in the first place ? 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I feel that if there is ever a ban on rabbit hunting/control,.... it will cause a lot of problems , not only to Farmers and Growers, but also for Land Managers , Railway embankments, Mot

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in socie

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on th

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Sturgeon has gone screaming into reverse about the transgender rapist in a women's prison.

Her attorney general had said the trans SHOULD be in a women's prison, but now they see the outrage it has caused, the trans has been rapidly removed from the women's prison and transferred to a men's prison.

Sturgeon obviously has been told it would have been a massive vote loser to keep the freak in the women's jail, and now says " no male rapist should be in a women's prison".

And lets be fair, all these fuckers care about is votes and power.

What a shame we couldn't make our outrage known over the ban on catching rabbits with a dog...........

Cheers.

Problem is there’s just not enough of us to make an outrage, we dog men are a dying breed and no one gives a f**k about us. I do feel the majority of the public don’t really care either way especially if there was some education about what we do and the benefits but they don’t care enough to make a fuss and that’s all the politicians care about. We English best make the most of it whilst we still can

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Unless you’re in view of the public (not a great idea even before the new ban) you just need reasonable reason to have a dog with you. My take if it happened in the same circumstances in England would be I would carry on as usual and just make damn sure I was discreet and always had purse nets or long nets on me and just say the dog is for marking should anyone every question it. This law has very little really to do with rabbits it’s about killing fox hunting once and for all, hatred for the toffs that ride. If you’re sensible I think ferreting can carry on as before but lamping is done for, no way you can blag your way out of having a lamp a dog and a few sushies. 

As you say I can imagine lamping being the hardest to get around, mooching abit easier as accidents can n do happen regardless of what they say plus a bonus in Scotland is they have the right to roam..

58 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Unless you’re in view of the public (not a great idea even before the new ban) you just need reasonable reason to have a dog with you. My take if it happened in the same circumstances in England would be I would carry on as usual and just make damn sure I was discreet and always had purse nets or long nets on me and just say the dog is for marking should anyone every question it. This law has very little really to do with rabbits it’s about killing fox hunting once and for all, hatred for the toffs that ride. If you’re sensible I think ferreting can carry on as before but lamping is done for, no way you can blag your way out of having a lamp a dog and a few sushies. 

You could be lamping rats ? 

nicola sturgeon should be in jail for contempt of court regarding the alex salmond case where she said she couldnt remember or couldnt recall  or would need to check her diary you can rest assured if it was me or you we would be doing serious time they have fecked my country and made it a laughing stock i despise them 

• Like 7
9 hours ago, Jude said:

So killing rats with dogs ie lurchers and terriers is legal without any bullshit licences ect? 

So ridiculous that a we are put in a position where you have to ask a question like that. What a shambles 

Sad indeed, it was the last thing lurcher owners could do legally. There will b hundreds of foxhounds being put down aswell all due to some clueless mp’s. It won’t stop there either, i think wild bird shooting will b the next thing they will target  ie grouse, woodcock ect 

18 hours ago, dodger said:

She sounds dangerous 

Reckon you on the money with what you've said tho, disgusting tho that she thought it ok to allow a male rapist to go to a women's prison in the first place ? 

That woman is a vile piece of shite,what kind off attorney general would say yes to a double ralist been put into a womans jail,who is he?

17 hours ago, pengelli said:

nicola sturgeon should be in jail for contempt of court regarding the alex salmond case where she said she couldnt remember or couldnt recall  or would need to check her diary you can rest assured if it was me or you we would be doing serious time they have fecked my country and made it a laughing stock i despise them 

Mass demonstrations outside her house is called for,how many folk hunt an support hunting in scotland?tens of thousands,thats enough for a big protest outside her house,bring tents the lot stick it out id say theres plenty whos up for it,id say most of scottish people would be in support of hunting,its never to late pengelli...

18 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Problem is there’s just not enough of us to make an outrage, we dog men are a dying breed and no one gives a f**k about us. I do feel the majority of the public don’t really care either way especially if there was some education about what we do and the benefits but they don’t care enough to make a fuss and that’s all the politicians care about. We English best make the most of it whilst we still can

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on the day for weeks costing the government so much money that wouldn’t of dared trying for a ban again 

peaceful March was a complete waste of time imho 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, mendip farmer said:

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on the day for weeks costing the government so much money that wouldn’t of dared trying for a ban again 

peaceful March was a complete waste of time imho 

100% there fellah...?

Edited by OldPhil