Scotland abu

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I feel that if there is ever a ban on rabbit hunting/control,.... it will cause a lot of problems , not only to Farmers and Growers, but also for Land Managers , Railway embankments, Mot

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in socie

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The drover said:

Just like the poll tax , the hunting ban etc . We got it up the arse first . Then it was the English turn . Its coming unfortunately 

Just didn't expect it so quickly thought be 10 years left yet 

11 minutes ago, omegathelast said:

It is not business as usual, not even close. Lurcher work is finished in Scotland. It’s now illegal to hunt and/or catch a rabbit with a dog. 

Correct mate..so no reason to be out with a lamp and dog..jobs fecked..

1 minute ago, Bobtheferret said:

What am I missing? I’ve read that whole thing and it clearly states certain exceptions and the main one I saw was no more than 2 dogs, it’s obviously a shower of absolute nonsense that it’s come to even that but you can still catch a rabbit with a dog. 

You can flush rabbits to the gun with no more than 2 dogs 

4 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

What am I missing? I’ve read that whole thing and it clearly states certain exceptions and the main one I saw was no more than 2 dogs, it’s obviously a shower of absolute nonsense that it’s come to even that but you can still catch a rabbit with a dog. 

Screenshot_20230124_222320_Chrome.jpg.e4749ffe37c63263abfea5579c496b34.jpg

1 minute ago, The drover said:

You can flush rabbits to the gun with no more than 2 dogs 

On Bacs website they state no hunting of rabbits with more than 2 dogs so I don’t understand why you can’t still use a lurcher on the lamp or ferreting and be within the law. 

1 minute ago, Bobtheferret said:

Read the exceptions, more than 2 dogs. Even says that lower down on the bacs website. The headline grabbing is now illegal but the reality is I don’t think it is. 

Just looked I think you are right enough mate..

Screenshot_20230124_222806_Chrome.jpg.1926c8b87b48696244f868e13a0b1b1a.jpg

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The field sports community in Scotland have however fought hard to see if this includes spaniels and other gun dogs used for rough shooting …….

only a matter of time until they are next and suddenly the likes of BASC are regretting getting into bed with defra and the lacs against lads who exercise hares . 

f**k them imho 

Shooting brigade don't give 2 hoots about those who do any other field sports other than shoot 

• Like 3