Scotland abu

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I feel that if there is ever a ban on rabbit hunting/control,.... it will cause a lot of problems , not only to Farmers and Growers, but also for Land Managers , Railway embankments, Mot

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in socie

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

I have just read the new law and it’s no more than 2 dogs per person. So 3 of you could go out ferreting with 6 dogs and as long as they don’t “act like a pack” you’re still legal. Was a specific section of rough shooting and said more than 2 dogs can be present but efforts should be made to stop them forming a pack. Trail hunting is now banned in Scotland, that was what the whole thing was about really. Poor old hounds. 

So one or two lurchers its business as normal ?

5 minutes ago, terryd said:

So one or two lurchers its business as normal ?

As I understand it yes. You can also obtain a license for working more than 2 dogs that covers 14 days of work and a 6 month period. Terriers can still flush fox but only 1 dog at a time. 

Edited by Bobtheferret
10 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

As I understand it yes. You can also obtain a license for working more than 2 dogs that covers 14 days of work and a 6 month period. Terriers can still flush fox but only 1 dog at a time. 

I quite simply don't under stand it but does this not say no hunting with dogs

1 Offence of hunting a wild mammal using a dog (1) A person commits an offence if— (a) the person hunts a wild mammal using a dog, and 10 (b) none of the exceptions in sections 3, 5, 6, 6A, 6B or 7 apply.

• Like 1

Fcukin disgraceful !!! Scottish Parliament biggest waste of money ever, Independence Jesus fcuk who are they kidding, I now identify as a black woman and my lurcher dogs now identify as HAWKS, if it's good enough for the queerhawks it's good enough for me and my dogs

• Haha 1

It does but if you then read the exceptions that’s the key part, there are quite a few exceptions. I have read the whole thing and it seems increasingly obvious they basically wanted trail hunting gone as they feel most trail hunters were actually hunting and most importantly they hate the rich toffs that hunt and wanted to close the loophole that was trail hunting. It’s basically as you were just no more trail hunting. Hence the 6 exceptions 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, terryd said:

I quite simply don't under stand it but does this not say no hunting with dogs

1 Offence of hunting a wild mammal using a dog (1) A person commits an offence if— (a) the person hunts a wild mammal using a dog, and 10 (b) none of the exceptions in sections 3, 5, 6, 6A, 6B or 7 apply.

Sorry meant to quote you. See reply above

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

It does but if you then read the exceptions that’s the key part, there are quite a few exceptions. I have read the whole thing and it seems increasingly obvious they basically wanted trail hunting gone as they feel most trail hunters were actually hunting and most importantly they hate the rich toffs that hunt and wanted to close the loophole that was trail hunting. It’s basically as you were just no more trail hunting. Hence the 6 exceptions 

Think the Scot greens and DNP want rid of the redcoats once and for all.