Scotland abu

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally,...I feel that if there is ever a ban on rabbit hunting/control,.... it will cause a lot of problems , not only to Farmers and Growers, but also for Land Managers , Railway embankments, Mot

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in socie

We blew our chance of making an impact when 750,000 of us like minded marched on London without any hassle we could of drew media attention from around the world and caused so much shit not just on th

Posted Images

Frankly it’s horrible time to be alive in a lot of ways. Trans bullshit, woke madness, immigrants murdering fold, can’t think the wrong thought without being cancelled, division at every turn in society and now potentially can’t even run a dog on a rabbit. Worlds f****d. 

• Like 10

always stuck in my head years ago  a old lurcher man i used like going to his house listening to all his  s tories and picking his brains  when the badger laws came in to play he said thats it now they have opend  the doors   and wont stop till they ban everythink       

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, dodger said:

Has this bill been passed today then or not, word on the street it has?

It is a 100% going to pass and the gundog folks are scrambling to hold onto what they can but I suspect lurchermen won't even be mentioned 

• Like 1

I have just read the new law and it’s no more than 2 dogs per person. So 3 of you could go out ferreting with 6 dogs and as long as they don’t “act like a pack” you’re still legal. Was a specific section of rough shooting and said more than 2 dogs can be present but efforts should be made to stop them forming a pack. Trail hunting is now banned in Scotland, that was what the whole thing was about really. Poor old hounds. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2