Football player kills MT. Lion

4 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

The size of it

the way its head lays

the lack of struggle in his face for lifting a big awkward heavy floppy thing

the fact its tail is laid next to his foot, both covered in snow, how would that happen if he had just picked it up?

Snow around not particularly flattened, again how if he has just hoisted this thing up?

Blood patterns are from tip of tail/toe/head/neck but no dense blood on chest/neck area if shot with a bolt?

#bollocks

......you can't be f***ing serious ????

• Like 4

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to him , I’ve fired a few bolts at close range into cougars myself over the years and never experienced anything that’s made me want to take a picture of it to be fair . 

The head zoo keeper was called John I think,from memory.He told me loads of tales of catching the animals in Africa,which sounded incredible to a 15 year old Sunderland urchin with zero life experienc

Kind of dulls the excitement of a vole living under the shed ?

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

The size of it

the way its head lays

the lack of struggle in his face for lifting a big awkward heavy floppy thing

the fact its tail is laid next to his foot, both covered in snow, how would that happen if he had just picked it up?

Snow around not particularly flattened, again how if he has just hoisted this thing up?

Blood patterns are from tip of tail/toe/head/neck but no dense blood on chest/neck area if shot with a bolt?

#bollocks

Photo is legit mate, there is quite a few reports on it, and considering that guy is supposed to be 6'5" it's a very big cat ?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

......you can't be f***ing serious ????

I can't  believe  some of the disbelieving numpties on this . 

The way that photo shows the puma off is  no different from the  way a fisherman arranges a trophy shot of a big fish.

Anyway why would it be faked? 

Pumas aren't rare . 

Thanks for posting Wolfdog ; l reckon a few of the disbelieving chimps on this site owe you an apology. 

44 minutes ago, comanche said:

The way that photo shows the puma off is  no different from the  way a fisherman arranges a trophy shot of a big fish.

Pumas aren't rare . 

Thanks for posting Wolfdog ; l reckon a few of the disbelieving chimps on this site owe you an apology. 

Think you mean cougar / mountain lion pal, thats not a puma

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, comanche said:

Pumas aren't rare . 

And that's the bottom line, the animal is certainly a decent size, but perspective helps it gain a few pounds!

:good:

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2023 at 06:40, forest of dean redneck said:

They are known by all 3 names and also panthers in some areas of USA .

It’s a regional thing mate same as Canada and there are a lot more names if you go down the native Indians route as well?

• Like 1

While we are talking of cats and not wishing to start another thread, bearanator asked me about a lion park in  county Durham a while back which a few on here were familiar with, as it’s not in my neighbourhood I,ve asked others I deal with about it and am still waiting for reply’s, but an interesting observation which we all missed is that the lions in the picture are not quite what they appear to be, most likely jag/lion crosses which opens up a whole load more questions as they must have been bred in captivity due to the fact the parents would probably never meet in the wild you can see the rosettes on the side normally only found on Jaguars and leopards  ???

05D95AC7-7BCF-456C-8DD5-95121F23A699.jpeg

2FDBDE41-1525-479E-8E44-79DB8538CC2A.png

• Like 1
On 25/01/2023 at 13:56, saluki bouy said:

Go explain the living under houses pal? Love the videos of the hounds on instagram baying away 

Depending on where your at in the use alot of house are raise up off the foundation a bit. Crawl space I think it's called . Not sure the reason though,  but alot of house are like that and they seem to get higher the further south east in the country you get . I know my houses floors are 2-3' above the slab. You also have the whole porch ( some call it a deck) additions alot of people like as add ones to there mobile homes / houses, and they have a lot of save uned them and usee usually just covered with some vinyl siding

0b16abe5d081eedb28252a2a4e176803.jpg.4abd912084aa974aad112cf7b02232f6.jpgbuild-pergola-main.jpg.0cfddb1a383c5cc78469e9804f722438.jpg

And as you see theirs plant of room under those for something of a decent size to get under and make a den. Possum , squirrels, stay cats dogs fox hell I've seen people dealing with bears and of course lions

screen-shot-2019-02-23-at-4_06.18-pm.png.28f593424db6ae7d9b13372a582189e4.pngdcc-z-mountain-lion-under-porch.jpg.19a0cc925ffb4ef5af0d2136a3786a33.jpgmqdefault.jpg.5ed337a5eb94dcd7e77a641abbfedcd7.jpgscreen-shot-2019-02-23-at-3_36.28-pm-1.png.0fd2c5116d7d7f67a2faa358a1d221cf.png

That along with the fact this cats can adapt pretty well to living in and around humans without being seen  and bad weather well

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

the fact this cats can adapt pretty well to living in and around humans without being seen  and bad weather well

So, you are really saying there could easily be big cats roaming the British countryside.  ?

Edited by shaaark