Football player kills MT. Lion

Was apparently killing pets in the neighborhood and living under houses. Getting pretty common in some states. Got him with a bow too, and eveyones looking their shit.

0_Derek-Wolfe.jpg.7e5222bcc33f486715bd67a5c28fb0f5.jpg

FOX8.COM

A former Denver Broncos player is getting a lot of attention on social media after he killed a huge mountain lion —...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to him , I’ve fired a few bolts at close range into cougars myself over the years and never experienced anything that’s made me want to take a picture of it to be fair . 

The head zoo keeper was called John I think,from memory.He told me loads of tales of catching the animals in Africa,which sounded incredible to a 15 year old Sunderland urchin with zero life experienc

Kind of dulls the excitement of a vole living under the shed ?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Was apparently killing pets in the neighborhood and living under houses. Getting pretty common in some states. Got him with a bow too, and eveyones looking their shit.

0_Derek-Wolfe.jpg.7e5222bcc33f486715bd67a5c28fb0f5.jpg

FOX8.COM

A former Denver Broncos player is getting a lot of attention on social media after he killed a huge mountain lion —...

Wow, I had no idea they could reach that size. People in the Uk get hysterical about the idea of reintroducing the European lynx.Lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's the way of the world now mate - those same folk loosing their shit over matey boy protecting people and pets are usually the same ones that are out of touch with their food nowadays. Couldn't prep a piece of meat to save their lives.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's the way of the world now mate - those same folk loosing their shit over matey boy protecting people and pets are usually the same ones that are out of touch with their food nowadays. Couldn't prep a piece of meat to save their lives.

And until they attack young children belonging to them then they think their soft pets, the loony brigade doing what it does best, wake up and go online to be offended 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

doesn’t it say he’s an ex football player ….

Yeah it does, but that cat looks HUGE. A quick Google revealed that most male mountain lions can get up to 175lb, unless that guy is a really small American football player, that cat is colossal!!

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Yeah it does, but that cat looks HUGE. A quick Google revealed that most male mountain lions can get up to 175lb, unless that guy is a really small American football player, that cat is colossal!!

? The pic doesnt look right for me.

To be honest though if that was @Greyman with an actual specimen in UK people would be saying it was a domestic cat or a duck or a fox he had spray painted.

No one believes or should believe owt they see on tinterwebnet 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

? The pic doesnt look right for me.

To be honest though if that was @Greyman with an actual specimen in UK people would be saying it was a domestic cat or a duck or a fox he had spray painted.

No one believes or should believe owt they see on tinterwebnet 

Yep, God knows what hi tech wizardry they can post on the Internet these days!!  ?

Edited by shaaark
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yep, God knows what technolical wizardry they can post on the Internet these days!!  ?

The size of it

the way its head lays

the lack of struggle in his face for lifting a big awkward heavy floppy thing

the fact its tail is laid next to his foot, both covered in snow, how would that happen if he had just picked it up?

Snow around not particularly flattened, again how if he has just hoisted this thing up?

Blood patterns are from tip of tail/toe/head/neck but no dense blood on chest/neck area if shot with a bolt?

#bollocks