Give them a chance

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2023 at 12:18, terryd said:

I picked this Jill up at the end of year before last. I had two jills and one died so I needed company for her. It was start of season and all kits had been sold. But found guy on fb one left. When I got there the kits he was keeping were all over the wire to come out. The one he was getting rid rid of he couldn’t find it. She was hiding in bottom level in corner behind some thing a nervous wreck. I didn’t give it second thought as she was just company for other one. Got home and few months in she was still a wreck and ran and hid. I said to mrs I cocked up there no chance of working she’s just going leg it. Bout year later the switch flicked and she is now tame as and actually turning into my favourite ferret. Really gets stuck it. Just goes to show

89C507A9-813D-4189-AE47-2C5211952FA9.jpeg

82B96528-421E-4EFB-B45C-BB0C33D0D44F.jpeg

2DE95E1A-FCE4-4151-BDEF-3DF78B50F2C0.jpeg

Nice one mate, i did the same with a hob kitt last year, fella had sold all the other kitts and was left with this bitting nervous little hob kitt and advertised it free to good home ,

i give it chance and it came good has been working well for its first season ?

IMG_20221118_143725_1.jpg

• Like 1