Another Nail...

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Screenshot_20230126-141219_Facebook.jpg.f796c70082e4249e8dbe0c2270f5267d.jpg

Look at the vid i posted,no protection for our children but a scabby rabbit be held above children,the scottish gov need abolished they have put our children safety at risk,f**k the scottish goverment

• Like 1
1 hour ago, king said:

I spent last summer working 1 bench below a peregrine nest in the quarry.

Great seeing the parents rearing the 3 chick's.. for a few days I was directly below the nest..

Once flying watching the parents teaching them to hunt.plenty of misses in the beginning but they soon mastered the art..

A couple of times I was using the pecker on the bottom of the face and a flash would pass my front window..as a pigeon would fly under the machine arm trying to escape.the peregrine usually flew behind the machine.

Seeing them taking pigeons out midair was amazing..

First pic is of the chick's..

Second pic they are starting to strengthen there wings and blowing there white chick feathers off..

Screenshot_20230126_133607_Gallery.jpg.aafd53adeb24764e022c2be250faa653.jpgScreenshot_20230126_133557_Gallery.jpg.bd58cbe2fc0ff6ad921bccdf565644c0.jpg

I can remember having a female up high when we flushed a pair of partridge, She came down in a stoop killed the first one in mid air then opened up and took the second on the rise, when she landed with the second one the first one was laying a couple of feet away. Last year i sat in the car outside the dentist that is only about a mile from a quarry where i know they nest, There was a flock of racing pigeons doing circuit's Then all of a sudden bang the flock just split in all directions, Female peregrine had taken one.  

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Yes you can,you can bring motions an table them if only someone hadcthe balls,its statues they can an will be changed.

Scotland voted in the one trip pony, Sturgeon, all of this is a plan to force Westminster to block the legislation they are passing in the Scottish Parliament, So she can say That Westminster is interfering with Scottish laws and that Independence is the only way forward.

43 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Yes you can,you can bring motions an table them if only someone hadcthe balls,its statues they can an will be changed.

Dont hold your breath.

Countryside Marches changed nothing , nothing will change in Scotland either. 

• Like 1

Fully appreciate how unjust the banning of our ,hobbies ,way of life ,natural normal desire to hunt being taken away from us is hard to take ,but this is forced upon us by people who have flooded our country ,neighbourhoods, with dangerous, 3rd world scum ,yes your kids lives are worth less than a rabbit ,is way I see it ,the rot  has set in ,hunting is way way way down on the list of priorities in protecting our way of life 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, paulus said:

I can remember having a female up high when we flushed a pair of partridge, She came down in a stoop killed the first one in mid air then opened up and took the second on the rise, when she landed with the second one the first one was laying a couple of feet away. Last year i sat in the car outside the dentist that is only about a mile from a quarry where i know they nest, There was a flock of racing pigeons doing circuit's Then all of a sudden bang the flock just split in all directions, Female peregrine had taken one.  

Amazingly impressive to watch..

I've noticed the 1's in the quarry follow in level flight until they are close and like to rise up about 20/30ft then dive to connect with the pigeons..

• Like 1