Another Nail...

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

A sad day for the jock lads to be honest 

I think a lot of southern lads dont quite grasp how hard this will become as the d and g cops are one of the hardest on dog sports I’ve came across . They are head and shoulders above most northern forces imho and seem to be less tolerant to just move you on . 

Yep I agree , back in the day when we used go up Gretna for long ears or Johnson Bridge ect looking for larger prey or Dumfrieshire for bunnies. Them border cops were always right barstewards in even back in the 90,s. What I shame for Scotland,  I first went up at 19 with a lurcher and was blown away with the scenery the amount of gear to run and instantly fell in love with the place. A true hunters paradise,  such a shame that this in force. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Francie, said:

So what excatly was banned can yous still lamp rabbits with lurchers?

No mate banning of all dogs killing mammals accept rats can only yous 2 dogs to flush to the gun if you want to use any more you need to apply for a liscence

Exactly what England will be getting under the next Labour government.

The Tories f**k us, but at least they use a bit of lube.

Last time I was in Aberdeen I was listening to some sort of news/current affairs type show and they were doing a piece on land management and how 'bloodsports' were now having to compete with a new age of townie billionaire rewilding the place. Made countryfile look like fieldsports britain.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Gutted for all you Scottish Lads and lasses...Sad Times...?20150929_104132.jpg.fe5372bf97ad18ad744c8eb664948a2d.jpg20150929_104127.jpg.a6a46865cd799a80e6d9acbee4229d40.jpg

Not just the Scottish lads.

My brother has permissions that straddle the border, so we have the insane scenario where you are perfectly legal on one half of the farm, and a criminal if your dog chases a rabbit across an imaginary line !

Cheers.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Not just the Scottish lads.

My brother has permissions that straddle the border, so we have the insane scenario where you are perfectly legal on one half of the farm, and a criminal if your dog chases a rabbit across an imaginary line !

Cheers.

Same as the laws regarding shooting roe deer , you can use a .222 Scottish side of the fence but it it crosses over the fence onto the English side its illegal..bonkers.

7 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Dunno matey, nowt in my traps nayther , neh mind eh 

Always next time keith.

Lads this is f****d up bigtime,genuinely saddened for yous,its a total disgrace.

Can anyone post the list of mps who took part an voted either way?

I cant take this shit any longer,were being treated like scum for hunting an its not acceptable,i havent smoked the green in 9 days,im going to blow a gasket......

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Always next time keith.

Lads this is f****d up bigtime,genuinely saddened for yous,its a total disgrace.

Can anyone post the list of mps who took part an voted either way?

I cant take this shit any longer,were being treated like scum for hunting an its not acceptable,i havent smoked the green in 9 days,im going to blow a gasket......

You may want to relax Francie before reading this post …see below for a list of torie msp who voted AGAINST the bill

the architect of this bill was the minister of rural affairs , a 30 odd year old female ex lawyer , who championed the gender bill in addition to this . 

yesterday a transvestite axe wielding double rapist was sentenced to jail in Scotland …..where they will serve their term in a women’s prison ….

Scotland has many many problems , to be honest i thought the wildlife bill would be far far down the list of priorities ….these people should be remembered for what they have done , the echo chamber of social media unbelievabley is off the opinion that using licences is still too far . 

a part of me , genuine hopes , that the likes of scotlands ground nesting birds pay a brunt for this , and that keepers etc blast the head off every old Charlie boy they encounter . Reap what they sow . 

in every single media piece I can see , it’s purely hounds pictured , zero mention of the lurchers that it truly affects . What a tragedy for Scottish based lads .

A7247697-ABE6-4E76-AF6F-33EB90820DE9.jpeg

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You may want to relax Francie before reading this post …see below for a list of torie msp who voted AGAINST the bill

the architect of this bill was the minister of rural affairs , a 30 odd year old female ex lawyer , who championed the gender bill in addition to this . 

yesterday a transvestite axe wielding double rapist was sentenced to jail in Scotland …..where they will serve their term in a women’s prison ….

Scotland has many many problems , to be honest i thought the wildlife bill would be far far down the list of priorities ….these people should be remembered for what they have done , the echo chamber of social media unbelievabley is off the opinion that using licences is still too far . 

a part of me , genuine hopes , that the likes of scotlands ground nesting birds pay a brunt for this , and that keepers etc blast the head off every old Charlie boy they encounter . Reap what they sow . 

in every single media piece I can see , it’s purely hounds pictured , zero mention of the lurchers that it truly affects . What a tragedy for Scottish based lads .

A7247697-ABE6-4E76-AF6F-33EB90820DE9.jpeg

Thank you stiff,so just to be clear before i start ringing an sending emails,the above mps were NOT in favour of the ban?