Another Nail...

I got my friend a cracker years ago,he doesnt like hunting animals with dogs an we used to slag back an forward about it but that would be it.

One night were sitting smoking a few bats having the craic, an he sadys iv rats up in my flat,i says get a trap an catch them,naw f**k that he said, il get a couple of me aunties cats up lol ok i says.

Couple days later he lands down an tells me the craic.he trapped two in his front room but the cats wouldnt touch them lol i says what did ye do, he says i got the leg of a chair an battered f**k out the two of them,all proud of himself.

I says to him i got you know you cruel b*****d,he says wah,i said poor f***ing rats just trying to survive but you bludgeoned them to death,aw f**k up he says i said your a lousy c**t you could have live trapped them an let them go elsewere,nah f**k that kill the c**ts he said.

I said to him well dont ever try an take the moral high ground with me again for hunting rabbits or fox,i said a rats an animal too,might not be fluffy an cute but an animal none the less,so i gitcha ya prick lol he hasnt mentioned hunting since haha

An thats were im at with joe public they can go an f**k themselves trying to take the moral high ground way me when they 100% cant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie, said:

We need some balls to stand up like the french 

Aye, looking at raising the age from 62 to 64 and there's mass protests, ours went from 65 to 67 and was reading today it'll be at 68 by 2030 and not a fckn murmur

If we can’t defend our lands from foreign invaders you can forget defending hunting against our own .We are a nation of wet wipes that deserve whatever comes our way .The fight is  out the true Brit ,f****d through years and years of doing f**k all about  it .

I wonder if there will ever be anyone strong enough to lead a rebellion ,someone who will turn it all around cos all I see is beaten old men and silly young boys .

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If we can’t defend our lands from foreign invaders you can forget defending hunting against our own .We are a nation of wet wipes that deserve whatever comes our way .The fight is  out the true Brit ,f****d through years and years of doing f**k all about  it .

I wonder if there will ever be anyone strong enough to lead a rebellion ,someone who will turn it all around cos all I see is beaten old men and silly young boys .

Took the words out my mouth, 

1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

A message from someone that was involved  in it the shooters fecked us Screenshot_20230124-111832_Facebook.jpg.c5b8e2f4371c97da25cd9f2ec6560935.jpg

When they did away with most legal aid a few years ago, it became that, you can only get justice in this country if you have enough money,