Another Nail...

Just now, scotty12 said:

No wonder your heads fried eating kfc 

@paulus i don’t mind educating you on my conspiracy posts mate pleasures mine and stiffy ain’t that bad hes just a little bit misunderstood at times ???

Trust me when i say i fully understand him Lol

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Programme on bbc in abit about bull breeds and the money involved 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Bulldogs, including the new American Bully breed, are being bred with hugely exaggerated characteristics.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
12 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I cant get my head around this site, supposed hunters on here trying to put down another hunter because he wants to carryon while they dont want to, wise the f**k up would yous thats why your in this mess, cant stick together even on a hunting forum, if yiu dint want to hunt on dry your eyes an let the lads that want to carryon be, fs 

Lol... Fella no one's giving up.

Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major shift on killing animals for sport or fun and imbeciles posting horrific cruelty to animals for fun and recording it or taking pictures of it. And as a hunting man the cruelty I've been sent to say how do you defend this...the simple answer is you can't.

So what you can do is carry on and hunt within the law as is for now... And be greatful .

• Like 11
10 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I admit them few days in the cells with some of the idiots who came in Saturday night I knew then prison wouldn't be for me and I would never put my liberty at risk unless it was for family and my kids. 

It was a long time ago and i was young and silly,and like you I'd never do another day unless it was for me family

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Bulldogs, including the new American Bully breed, are being bred with hugely exaggerated characteristics.

Just watched it ,the misses had to leave the room it upset her that much ,cropping ears to make them look good wtf 

Peddling cnuts 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, low plains drifter said:

Can you not sort them a Jukel MC? 

A hares hind leg is a meal for a man 

You know?

mainly old uns take hares from me mate pheasant rabbit they know good grub they don’t even bother asking to skin em pluck em just take them as is mate 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m not keen on hare my self reminds me of the taste a liver

i like rabbit deer pheasant 

Soak the meat in salty water overnight, rinse before cooking, the salt water removes the liver flavour

I do a slow cook in Guinness with veg, and make game pies 

• Like 1
WWW.BREITBART.COM

An investigation into a suspected paedophile ring within London's Metropolitan Police force has...

It’s a sad state of affairs we are in ….. and I heard on the grapevine there’s more to be exposed soon within the police force 

8 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Soak the meat in salty water overnight, rinse before cooking, the salt water removes the liver flavour

I do a slow cook in Guinness with veg, and make game pies 

me old lady salts overnight ill have a go with guinness in a pie when this frost thaws i’ll put it in cookin g thread and have a try mate 

• Like 1